In Touch Resort & Restaurant(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$73
US$66
US$161
US$113
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Ban's Diving Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$42
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

US$114
US$67
US$150
US$140
  • Breakfast included
Ananda Villa(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$50
  • Beachfront
Koh Tao Simple Life Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$72
  • Breakfast included
Aminjirah Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$117
Haadtien Beach Resort(Koh Tao)
US$422
US$186
Priceline
All reviewsdive wishesgolf carshuttle servicesmall beachsea viewhotel servicefree shuttlewalk uproom pricesairee beachan amazing viewthai dishessteep hilldive shoprestaurant staffmain townrent a scooter
Reviewed 28 July 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed at Pinnacle for 7 days and we loved it! The views are spectacular, there is a breakfast buffet every morning with a good variety of different foods. The onsite restaurant is available all day which is super convenient and they clean the rooms every day. The rooms have great ocean views and were very clean. The only downside is Pinnacle is up in the hills and a bit far from the main part of town however they do provide free shuttle service. The only thing is you won't be able to have a late night out because the last shuttle is at 9:30pm.

Room Tip: Rooms near the top of the hill have better accessibility to shuttles.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights with my girlfriend while were were in Koh Tao. Its a lovely clean hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast buffet was my favorite part with a great selection along with an omelette bar. The views from the rooms are spectacular. The rooms were clean with working AC. The only thing I didn't like about the room was the bathroom had a slight sewage smell. However, I found this to be true of every bathroom I went to in Koh Tao so it could be just an island wide thing. The hotel is built on a mountain side so there are a lot of stairs to get to breakfast or the pool but the workout was refreshing. The only other downside of the hotel was that it is a bit far off from the main strip but they provide free shuttles to and from the main strip three times a day so you have to plan your day around that. The last shuttle comes back at 9:30 pm so if you are planning on a late night out be ready to take a taxi which can cost up to 400 baht. Overall I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dab2690
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Pros:
Free shuttle to and from the pier a few times daily.
Nice big buffet breakfast with made to order eggs and omelettes, meats, fresh fruit, Thai dishes, museli, juices, etc.
Great views of and easy access to the Gulf of Thailand.
Friendly staff.
Decent room with safe and all the amenities you need to make your stay comfortable.
Clean swimming pool.

Cons:
Location is a bit remote from restaurants and stores. Must rely on shuttle or pay a taxi to take you.
Located on steep terrain, so if you are physically challenged, getting about may be difficult for you.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I spent 6 nights here and unfortunately did not have a good experience. This hotel has a lot of potential but there is no up-keep.

When we first arrived we wanted to head to the pool but couldn't because the in-room safe wasn't working. It took multiple staff and about 45 minutes to figure out a solution.

We had water issues 50% of the days. Two of the days the water was coming out brown or not at all. The toilet water worked on and off the entire time. Then on our last day we had zero water and I was told "five minutes" every 15 minutes for 2 hours. It got to the point where I had to walk down and get a little upset at the lack of help from staff.

We didn't sleep at all the first night due to the sound of the air conditioner. They were able to fix it the following day.

The wifi stopped working.

Our bags were covered in hundreds of little bugs (looked like mini red ants) when we left which was the absolute worst.

On a positive note, I do have to say the breakfast buffet is really good compared to other hotel buffets and the staff at the buffet were the sweetest people. The pool is beautiful and over looks the ocean. Prepare yourself for a good workout because it's quite the haul to and from the pool as well as to and from the different restaurants down on the beach - but who doesn't need a good work out!

As I said this hotel has a ton of potential but at this point I would not return and I would not recommend this hotel to friends or family.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We spent 3 days and we have been here 2 years ago. This time it was really disappointing. Starting from the room: they did no cleaned it properly, we did not any hot water during our 3 nights. Every single day we had to call the front desk to send someone to fix it. S3condly the restaurant the waiter didn't understand what we ordered and brought us different dishes food. The beach was a completely a war zone, then to make it really worst for what we have been trough, we asked reception to have a late checkout and they told us we will a get a free ride to the Pier. When we came to pay our bill they charged us 400thb for the taxi...
Very disappointed from our last visit and we will not coming back again.
Positive point as usual was the view from our Seaview Villa. The rest was a nightmare.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends