“Scuba kings of Koh Tao”
Review of Impian Divers

Impian Divers
Ranked #23 of 102 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Impian Divers is a Dutch PADI 5* dive center founded 7 years ago on Koh Tao by manager/owner having himself more than 20 years of dive experience on Koh Tao; South East Asia; Egypt and Europe. We offer you all PADI diving courses and fun diving in a very relaxed manner and in small groups of maximum 4 persons per dive professional.Our experienced dive instructors adept themselves to you as diver, and not the other way around. Therefore, more personal attention during all diving activities; longer dive times and very well maintained equipment.We have our own boat, which we not sharing with other dive centers to ensure the personal atmosphere of our dive center.Free accommodation arrangements during diving courses in clean, comfortable room(s)
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Impian divers advertises they are the cozy diving school of Koh Tao! And that became true during my three day open water diving course. Moreover, I really tested the patience skills of my diving instructor Brody since I had serious difficulties to clear my ears. But that didn't seem to bother him, so everybody in my group had time to adjust and have fun in the new intriguing under water world!. This attitude made sure me and my fellow students had a good time. Thanks again!!

Ps: to go for excellent please make sure there are enough Dutch stroopwafels (and pepernoten in December).

Robin S, Manager at Impian Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Hi Sander!

Thanks for your nice review! Keep on with all the diving. The more you dive the easier it will be on your ears!

We hope to see you next time for your advanced course ;)

All reviews
"great school"
"special thanks"
"swimming pool"

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I followed the PADI open water course with impian divers. All the instructors are very welcoming and explain all details very carefully. Multiple languages possible, I followed in Dutch. Great team. Don't hesitate, go here!

Hi Olivier!

Thanks for your nice review! It's is always nice to hear that you had a great time!

See you soon!!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I had an excellent diving today with Colby. It was undoubtedly excellent. He was so kind that you really fell that you can rely 100% in this dive master. They apply all the security procedures. You are in good hands with this masters. 100% recommended. All the equipment is well maintained. If you pay attention to the details you will know what I'm talking about. The owner was so kind as well, the day before he explained me everything and it was exactly what I got.

ImpianDivers, Front Office Manager at Impian Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Hello Juan,

Thank you for your review! It's so great to hear that you had such a great time with us. I am also happy to hear that Colby followed all the safety procedures as expected. That's what we want to see from our staff! :-)

Thank you so much and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

It was our first dive (My wife and I) and it's the must beautiful thing we have ever seen and try (we don't know why we didn't try it before) since we have been visited many places around the world must of them have very nice seas to dive.

Prices are very reasonable compared with the other shops around them.

What makes it more prettier is instructor : CARINA SCHODER.
What a professional instructor.
She's one of the reasons that made us love this experience, so kind and calm with a big smile on her face.
She is the best.

Robin S, Manager at Impian Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Hi Jay!

Thanks for the amazing review!
We will definitely tell Carina that you loved it so much!

Hopefully we will see you both again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 July 2017

After checking online i decided to do my Rescue diver course here, it was amazing the staff is the best, great way of teaching they care about the quality.
After my course i did 6 more fun dives. The language abilities of the staff is very diverse so check it out to see if there are any fits your language to make it easier, the equipment is all in good condition really no bad words for the place! I suggest you check this place out!

Yours sincerely

Ben Paul

Robin S, Manager at Impian Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Hey Ben,

Thanks for the raving review! Hopefully we will see you next year again? Maybe for your Divemaster course... Or maybe the Instructor course?

Keep up with all the dives!

And remember: Don't dive with the rest, Dive with the best! ;)