“Very friendly school with great people and good location”

Ihasia Diving Koh Tao
Ranked #32 of 104 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Ihasia Diving Koh Tao is a Spanish diving school, with a family service located in the south area of ​​Koh Tao. Located on the beach, we offer diving courses in Spanish and English, in small groups, with safety and experience as basic pillars. Come to our chill out area to lie down in the hammocks, or to try the gazpacho and the homemade Spanish omelette of the restaurant!
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Lovely atmosphere, very relax, felt safe and cared for. They made the effort to offer the program in a different language, and that is appreciated. Lovely people and good location. Equipment was in good condition and our instructors were awesome!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I have been to Koh Tao a few times and although I have used other dive centres, I must say Ihasia Diving was my favourite so far. I am a certified diver and have been with many dive centres all over the world.
The location is brilliant, right on the beach which spreads a nice relaxed atmosphere, the dive guides wee all very friendly and every one I met there whether staff or customer, everyone seems to be having a good time, which spreads a nice feeling.
I hope to be able to come back soon, or even visit them in Bali.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

I did a lot of research before my husband and I chose the school to do open water course. We knew that there are many schools, but not all of them put so much importance on safety and knowledge of future divers. We decided to dive with Ihasia and it was the best choice we could possibly take.

When diving, it's all about safety and knowledge of the stuff. And it's hard to beat Ihasia on this one. The team is incredibly professional and experienced - from the begining when we started with the theory and we learned about the gear, ending on the dives. We were diving just the two of us and we had two people (instructor and her assistant - Berta, Aytor - muchas gracias!!!!) to guide us through all the safety and technical issues. We felt secure and well taken care of. Our instructor was patient all the time and never put any pressure on us making sure at the same time that we complete all the excercises. She had to make sure that we know how to behave in potentially dangerous situations - loosing the regulator or when the bottle is almost empty. Not all of them were easy, but with help and explanation we managed to complete them all. We had also a lot of fun during the dives.

After having read many reviews and talked to many people who completed dive courses with other schools on Koh Tao, I am sure that Ihasia is the best choice. It's definitely not a factory producing divers on constant basis, like many other schools on Koh Tao. It's a place where you can learn how to dive in the best and most professional way. We are already thinking of diving with Ihasia in their schools on Bali and Komodo in Indonesia.

Ra, Berta, Aytor - big THANKS to YOU and the whole team of IHASIA.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Great location, great instructors and great atmosphere! I felt super safe and had a blast! We did the open water course and we discovered a beautiful new world!

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

We (1 German, 1 Spanish) had a wonderful experience here with all the people from Ihasia, especially and naturally with our instructor Ra, a funny, nice and much enjoyable guy! We learned a lot, not just about the diving part, but also other things to do with the island. Everyone was helpful and understanding towards us. They gave us good advice, and neutral, for our colds, since we arrived sick. During the whole time we felt safe, well cared for and can only recommend to everyone doing a diving course here! ¡Gracias a Ra, al Brujo y al resto de Ihasia por esta experiencia!