Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$118
US$127
US$106
  • Breakfast included
In Touch Resort & Restaurant(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$24
Ban's Diving Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$39
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Koh Tao Simple Life Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$42
  • Breakfast included
Ananda Villa(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$47
  • Beachfront
Haadtien Beach Resort(Koh Tao)
US$162
US$143
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

1,399 results
All reviewsinfinity poolmystery roomsunset dreamsairee beachbudget roomocean viewmain poolstunning viewsfree shuttlescooter rentalmy girlfriendbig poolwatch the sunsetwe loved our staywelcome drinkshuttle servicegreat pool
Reviewed 18 October 2017

This place was awful, by far the worst hotel I've ever stayed in for the price tag in the whole world!

We were realistic with our expectations - we expected rustic charm and the Aminjirah in certainly, ahem, "rustic", but without the charm. After our three night stay (cut short from four as we could take no more), our first hand experience was a really run down hotel in bad, bad need of total renovation. A good clean would go a long way - the whole place was beyond filthy. Very unexpected for the price tag paid, and symptomatic of greedy owners who take the cash, and let what could be a gem of a place deteriorate without putting any money back in.

Take my advice and keep looking.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank JollyHolidayer
Aminjirah, Owner at Ameenjeerah Koh Tao, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Sir

I was very puzzled to read your review. We cannot expect each review to be good as there can always be issue with room, electricity, weather and more on a small island, but my resort is certainly not run down or beyond filthy. In any case I am very sorry you did not enjoy your experience and ask if perhaps you could email me more details at stay@theaminjirah.com so I can look into the situation.

Best regards

Aminjirah

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Stay away. Not a resort, it was completely empty and deserted during my stay. The hotel feels run down.

Their pick-up service is non-existent, the receptionist was really rude and non-accommodating. Overall, a really bad experience - there are several better, cheaper hotels in Koh Tao.

P.S. i was told i would get my money back (paid for three nights, left the hotel after 1 hour) by the receptionist. After over a month, not a word from them. A shady owner, who you can't get in touch with no matter the problem and circumstance.

Room Tip: Just stay away
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Nejc P

Dear Sir

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay. I note that you booked our smallest and cheapest room and made it clear that you expected an upgrade. I did not receive any email from you during you stay as you assert above. The email address is stay@theaminjirah.com and I have checked and re-checked for any communication from your email address (which I have). Nevertheless, I would be happy to look at your situation if you email at stay@theaminjirah.com

I am sorry indeed, that you did not enjoy your stay.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely stay at this hotel, the rooms were very clean and the view is incredible. The infinity pool is amazing. The staff were very friendly and really helpful. They do free regular taxis to and from the town which is great. Definitely recommend this resort!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Sir

Thank you so much for your nice review. I loved the pictures you posted on instagram too!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Beautiful views from infinity pool overlooking the ocean. Rooms very clean and modern. Friendly staff. 15 minute walk to Sairee centre but several free shuttle buses through out day. Excellent restaurant food and good breakfast service. Would definitely stay again+

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Laura,

So happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and particularly that you rated breakfast and restaurant so highly!

We also hope to SEE YOU again !

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Amazing hotel, fantastic views, amazing pool, amazing room with balcony! Really luxurious!
Got picked up from the pier by a driver on arrival to take us to hotel.

Only thing I fault it on, is location, about a 10min drive from all the bars, restaurant etc and costs about 400baht in a taxi. Hotel have a free shuttle service but the last one is at 1715 which is early. They have a restaurant on site which is good, but would get sick eating in the same place if staying longer than one night!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katrina H
Aminjirah, Owner at Ameenjeerah Koh Tao, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Katrina,

After the last review it was fantastic to receive yours. We do, as you mention, provide several free transfers per day and following that we offer a cheaper taxi to the town than you pay normally. We find our location perfect: quiet, serene and actually just a few minutes out. Of course if you expect to stay in the middle of the action, with the noise and commotion that entails, you probably should not book with us :-)

Thanks again!