“Amazing quality, competitive price”

Big Bubble Dive School
Ranked #50 of 105 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Big Bubble Dive Resort, Koh Tao, Thailand. Dive Courses and Fun Dives for everyone. Teaching in all languages are possible. We are Experienced and professional dive Instructors.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 8 January 2018

I got my SSI Open Water licence at Big Bubble Dive School and was really satisfied by the course. I also talked with other people on the island who got their Open Water in different Dive Schools, that made me realize that Big Bubble is one of the best.

Why they stand out?
-> A lot of dive time because the skills are done in the sea
-> Very relaxed instructors with a lot of flexibility
-> Small groups (max. 4, in my case a private instructor!)
-> Competitive price, especially for the quality they offer

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"captain"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 2 January 2018

This is the place to go if you want top notch diving and get your Open Water Dive Certificate!!!! I must say, I was a tad scared to get my Open Water certificate - and was poised to so the test dive only. Until I met the amazing dive team at Big Bubbles! I am sooooo glad I took the leap! Since this Spring and getting certified, I have dove in Mexico (Cancun) and Hawaii (Kuai and Waikiki) with ease!!!! I am so so so happy! You will be too! NOT TO MENTION THE AMAZING FISH, CORAL, SHARK and MORE that we saw and experiences during my 3 day certification! LAST, but not least, was that ALL 6 dives were in the ocean!!!! No pool dives required! So we were on (and in) the beautiful clear blue ocean water the WHOLE time!!!!! AWESOME Experience! They are Family!!!!

1  Thank tmcveety
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

The room is suitable for 2 guests which not too big or too small. Everything is great and ready for guests; food, hotel, diving school and great stuffs. You will find a superb experience here I’m sure! I will be back there soon!

1  Thank Ploychanok M
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Beautifully located right at the beach in the south away from all the trouble. Big bubble is a diving school which offers a fun and competent diving experience. We did our OW and AOW at this diving school and especially the advanced with terry as instructor was awesome. He is as fun as he is competent. Also the delicious pineapple on boat are a plus. Would recommend to anyone interested in diving.
@terry: the ladyboy deal still stands right? ;)