All reviews gardenia villa driver steve master bedroom infinity pool sairee beach mobile phone amazing villa steep hill amazing views satellite tv ferry port overlooking the bay visiting koh tao amazing place walk up shuttle service couple of nights
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Beautiful new resort!! With beautiful views! Quiet and relaxing ideal for couples or a break away with friends! Staff are so helpful and friendly with great hospitality. It was my birthday at the time of my stay and they were so nice to me on the day! highly recommend! Only a few minutes walk from shops and restaurants too!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Aoife B
lincsong, Owner at Monkey Flower Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Aoife,
Thank you for this fantastic review!!! We love to know that you had the best experience possible, especially on your birthday!!! We all hope that you will be back again as soon as possible!!!
Love, health, & happiness

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 8 nights at Monkey Flower Villas and everything was just perfect:
Steve picked us up and when we arrived at the villa Mo informed us about everything and handed over the phone from which we could call 24/7 to get picked up from everywhere on the island.
Additionally, Steve helps with everything, e.g. laundry...
The Villas with the private pools are really really nice, very clean and there is nothing missing.
We highly recommend to stay here :-)

Stayed: October 2017

NikeBad,
It was our pleasure to help make your stay the best possible! Thank you so, so much for writing such a positive review! Steve and Mo send their regards, and also thank you for your excellent review!!! We hope that you will be back again as soon as possible!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Steve and Mohammed provide taxi whenever and wherever you want to go on island which meant us and 3 teenage boys explored a lot. Supplied with phone to contact them. Snorkelling varied and mostly easy for all family, even scared mum. I even rediscovered my inner teenager by jumping off roof into pool (quite safe, I risk assessed it first!). Rooms spotless and view amazing from our bedroom, pool and balcony. Thanks to S and M. The highlight of our holiday.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
lincsong, Owner at Monkey Flower Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Mike & Family,
Thank you so, so much for taking your time to write such a positive review!!! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Monkey Flower Villas, and hope that you will be back again as soon as possible!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

We stayed at Monkey Flower in the Bougainvillea villa for 7 nights in September. The location is set in the hills a short drive from town up an incredible steep drive. This is no issue as Steve and Mo are always available to drive you wherever you need to go. Whether it is to the gym early morning, the supermarket, or out for dinner. The villa has two large queen bedrooms with aircon, a well layed out kitchen and table. There are two gas hobs, a small electric stove oven microwave and coffee percolator. Bottled water is supplied every day. Fast internet! We made our own breakfasts each day and either ordered in or got a ride to the village for dinner. The pool at the villa is a great size for two people and gets lovely sunshine from around 11-4. The outdoor table and chairs face west perfect to catch the sunset through the gardens. For us it was perfection. We wanted peace and quiet, hot weather and to float in a pool. Adding to this Steve and Mo making life incredibly easy by taking us anywhere, organising snorkelling day trips with reliable boat drivers, taking our laundry to be done and getting the best espresso coffee for us to use made our trip the most relaxing holiday we could ask for. Thank you both for your incredible service.
For those wanting to get in some workouts...Koh Tao Gym and fitness is a 5-10 minutes drive to town $200TB gets you access, a bottle of water and towel and the wifi password. Has most things you need except kettlebells. Sairee beach is great for a beach run especially in the morning as its mostly shaded then. Firm flat sand at low tide for about 4-5km round trip with a small detour onto the path running parallel to the beach for the last section up the hill to the police station. Get Steve to drop you at Palm leaf resort for your starting point on the beach.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
lincsong, Owner at Monkey Flower Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Misha,
Thank you for writing such a positive review!!! We are very proud of our special place, and our excellent customer service, so it means a lot to us that you had a wonderful experience!!! I will pass your praise on to Steve and Mo, I know it will make them smile :) We all loved having you as our very special guests, and hope that you will be back again as soon as possible!!!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I booked Upper Villa for our Honeymoon stay for Dec,2017. Due to some reason I had to cancel it and requested Lincoln for the refund.

And to my surprise amount full refund was credited into my account very same day. This reflects the ideology that people at Monkey Flower believe in.

Even I haven't stayed yet but still I will recommend this resort and surely will plan my vacation here in near future.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
lincsong, Owner at Monkey Flower Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Aneesh,
It is always my pleasure to help when I can. Thank you very much for this lovely review. I hope that you will be our very special guests somtime soon!