“Spectacular views and pools”

Dusit Buncha Resort
Ranked #25 of 50 Hotels in Koh Tao
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here overnight before the annual Koh Tao business conference which I had the honour of speaking all things business at.

Was given a room with an incredible view (see pictures), the only down side was the walk up to room was incredibly steep and took a little while, which after the conference where as you can imagine El Vino did flow, was a bit of an issue.

You’ll need to get a taxi to and from the place, they put on free taxis 5 times a day but if you want to venture out at night you’ll need to fork out about 300thb.

So to answer the question Dusit Buncha? It certainly does!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
DusitBunchaKohTao, Manager at Dusit Buncha Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear Dan B,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Dusit Buncha Resort.

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at our resort. I apologize for the inconvenience about the room allocation. The resort self is built in one of steepest territory on the island and it is definitely an accessibility challenge for each room. We hope that the magnificent view from the room compensate the walk, tho.

Look forward to welcoming you back next time!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic few days we had staying at Dusit, I couldn’t have asked for a better time! The staff were amazing and would go to any length to help and make sure your stay was perfect. Great location to snorkel as there is a big space of water and basically have it all to yourself. The manager Kenny was one of the nicest people I have met on my trip to Thailand and helped me plan day trips, top bloke! Had a sea view room that was massive and cleaned daily. Will definitely be returning next year!! Thanks, Dan

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
DusitBunchaKohTao, Manager at Dusit Buncha Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Dan K,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Dusit Buncha Resort.

We are pleased to know that you had a fantastic stay at our resort. Your feedback about the manager, Kenny, will be forwarded to him. It is indeed the responsibility of everyone here to go any length to make sure our guests have a great time at Dusit Buncha.

Look forward to welcoming you back next year!

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

My now fiancée and I spent our 2 year anniversary here where I proposed to her on the rocks. The resort is absolutely stunning with breath taking views of the spectacular Koh Nang Yuang that no other resorts can offer. The staff is extremely friendly, helpful, and always thinking about what’s in your best interest. My fiancée and I have done our fair share of traveling (30+ countries) staying at plenty of high-end resorts, and nothing compares to this resort on any level. We give this beautiful resort our highest recommendation.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jordan Q
DusitBunchaKohTao, Manager at Dusit Buncha Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Jordan Q,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Dusit Buncha Resort.

We are pleased to know that you had a memorable stay at our resort. It is indeed our main responsibility to create the best out of your staying experience here. I really look forward to welcome you back at Dusit Buncha Resort in the future.

See you next time!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

The resort is located in a very strategic are
We booked a family pool villa which we could see Koh Nang Yuan directly from the room. Both day and night views are simply perfect.

However, some staffs are sort of dull and unskilled. They seem like they don't really understand either Thai or English,I have no idea where they're from. We were struggling with communication with them sometimes. I talked to them in Thailand but they said sorry they couldn't speak Thai. This made me feel so lost and uncomfortable at all.

I requested morning call for 2 rooms but there's only one room we're alarmed.

Drivers and bellboys worked so much hard. I'll like to gave them a big applause.

Highly recommend to those who love diving as there's a private place for guests in house to go snorkeling in front of the hotel! Very superb

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
DusitBunchaKohTao, Manager at Dusit Buncha Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Sripat K,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Dusit Buncha Resort.

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the view from the room and our snorkeling area. Your appreciation towards our drivers and bellboys will be forwarded to them. However, I would like to apologize about some our staffs who neither speak Thai nor English. They are still in the process of learning. Also, in regards to the wake-up call in the morning, I believe there was sort of miscommunication so we only rang one room.

I look forward to welcome you back to the resort next time. I will ensure that the issues that you experienced before do not happen again.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Best view and really close to good snorkling. I stayed at a cabin on the rocks and it had a private bathroom and a view of Koh Nangyuan. I would definitely stay again. Staff were good and they had good room service food.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank David N
DusitBunchaKohTao, Manager at Dusit Buncha Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear David N,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Dusit Buncha Resort.

We are pleased to know that you had a great stay at our resort. Your compliments about our staffs and food will definitely be passed to the team. Really look forward to welcoming you back next time!