All reviewsnang yuansunset restaurantrestaurant and swimming poolnangyuan islandtoo expensive for what you getbeautiful sunsethighly recommend this hotelamazing viewsper daythe hotel offerssuperior roompad thairocksshuttlepierscooterfishes
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Best view and really close to good snorkling. I stayed at a cabin on the rocks and it had a private bathroom and a view of Koh Nangyuan. I would definitely stay again. Staff were good and they had good room service food.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank David N
DusitBunchaKohTao, Manager at Dusit Buncha Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear David N,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Dusit Buncha Resort.

We are pleased to know that you had a great stay at our resort. Your compliments about our staffs and food will definitely be passed to the team. Really look forward to welcoming you back next time!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

It was nice and peaceful location. Staffs were friendly from reception, restaurant and housekeeping. It was good location I have got stunning ocean view with Koh Nang Yuan in front of my room. There is snorkeling point in the hotel. Two swimming pools, free transportation to town and pier. We ordered food from room service taste was good. Thank you again and I will recommend to our friends and promise I will back again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sujirat Y

Dear Sujirat Y,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Dusit Buncha Resort.

We are pleased to know that you had a great stay at our resort. Your feedback about the friendliness of the staffs and the food will definitely be shared to the team. Should you want to come back next time, please do let me know so I can arrange something special for you.

See you next time!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Despite a extremely nice location in front of Koh Nang Yuan and very kind people at the restaurant, the hotel service quality is really perfectible. Less than 50% of taxi booking done on time. And no one to pickup the luggage at 5:45 am despite confirmation. A pity when you wake up early to go diving. The very sloping sideway to to the villa is also quite dangerous, even is exotic.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Benoit S
DusitBunchaKohTao, Manager at Dusit Buncha Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Benoit S,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Dusit Buncha Resort.

I would like to give my sincere apologies for the service shortfalls. Your feedback has been taken into account for future improvement. However, allow me to let you know that we have booked the taxi in time and advised them to be punctual. As this is the peak season of the year, the taxis might come late as there are high demands in the area.

Should you want to further discuss the issues that happened throughout your stay, or if I may be your personal assistance for your next visit, please feel free to reach me at reinaldo.putra@hotmail.com

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Dusit Resort is a very nice resort. Its not for the typical backpacker cause its very expensive. The view in the resort is very beautiful. We had the seaview room and we found last night 2 giant lizards. Dusit give us a new room so that makes everything allright. Conclusion: expensive but if you want to relax its the place to be!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
DusitBunchaKohTao, Manager at Dusit Buncha Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Project T,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Dusit Buncha Resort.

We are pleased to know that you had a great stay at our resort. We apologize for the issue about the lizard and we will make sure that this won’t happen again. We really look forward to welcome you again next time!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here recently for 7 days. The location is quite remote and the views are stunning. We were welcomed at reception with a cold drink and we were shown to our room. Do not underestimate the steepness of the steps at this hotel which could be part of its charm for some but it was hard work and not for the slightly unfit. There were 139 steep steps from our villa to the restaurant. The villa was average, smelt very damp and there was mould on the showers and shower curtains. The drain was broken in the ensuite bathroom allowing various "visitors" to enter our room including a large rat one night. We were told this was unavoidable as the hotel is built into the hill and we were offered a "free dinner". What we were not told was that we needed to get a voucher, which should have been given to us when we made the complaint, and that it was limited to 1500THB.
The breakfast was dire. The staff were unhelpful, there were not enough seats. The omelette station was ok but there was hardly any western food available and we had to get our own cutlery most mornings.
There was no wardrobe facilities in bedroom two so our daughters had to live out of their suitcase for a week.
There was a free shuttle bus during the day but nothing in the evening and it was a very expensive exercise getting a taxi back in the evening.
The hotel looked like it was being renovated and I hope they succeed but they need to look at their guests basic needs, improve the food, especially the breakfast and overhaul the villas to get rid of the dampness.
I would maybe recommend this hotel for a day visit for the snorkelling and the view but I couldn't recommend anyone to stay there yet.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank spaggymoron
DusitBunchaKohTao, Manager at Dusit Buncha Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear spaggymoron,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Dusit Buncha Resort.

I would like to give my sincere apologies for the service shortfalls. Your feedback has been taken into account for future improvement. In regards to the complimentary dinner that we offered you, it was indeed a miscommunication between the team.