Stayed three nights with my girlfriend while traveling Thailand. The resort is very close to the pier but they have a shuttle that will come and grab you if requested.
The staff here were amazing, super friendly and helpful. The pool staff was also very personable and fun to talk to.
Location is great, near the pier, and a ten minute walk to the main beach and night life. Around you are many places for cheap eats as well as dive shops.
Did not rate this resort a five for two reasons, breakfast was a great option but don't expect anything exceptional. Does the trick. Secondly the shower had a hard time keeping heat in our room.
Aside from those minor things I would definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Koh Tao Montra resort is one of few bigger luxury hotel/resorts on Koh Tao. Offering great beach front location and the biggest swimming-pool with massage tub and swim up-bar. We have distanced our self from the smaller room sizes Koh Tao is known for with rooms from 40 - 100+ sq m. Being located in Mae Haad makes it a more quite and relaxed resort with easy access to shops, restaurants and other activities, and should you require more bars and night clubs during your stay it is only a 10-15 minute walk to the busy and famous Sairee Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Koh Tao Montra Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koh Tao Montra Hotel Koh Tao
- Koh Tao Montra Resort And Spa