US$54
US$34
Official Site
  • Free Internet
Villa 360 Resort & Spa(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$163
US$135
  • Breakfast included
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$324
US$167
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$165
US$132
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Viking Natures Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$42
  • Free Internet
US$167
US$121
  • Beachfront
P. P. Palm Tree Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$81
US$68
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Phi Phi Hotel(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$44
US$42
  • Pool
Tohko Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$40
US$39
  • Restaurant
Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$107
US$87
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnice poolcarried our bagscleaned dailybreakfast was includedboat tripbars and restaurantsmaya baykoh
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

By no means is it luxury, the rooms however are spacious and clean. The bathrooms have very nice drench showers as well. The room I stayed in had a balcony and well positioned for getting to the communal pool. Could have done with some more amenities like a pool bar and a better restaurant.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Has a lot of potential but generally a poor place to visit. Stopped overnight and the deluxe room was far from this. The resort is undergoing construction and lacked finishing touches in rooms and grounds.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I was traveling by my self so I booked a room with a bed in it, they gave me a bungalow with to sambal beds so I decided to upgrade and they charged me normal rate. The discount I had from Booking.com was gone, it was fine so I paid extra for the new room. I switched was happy with the new room.At night I returned to the room to find myself with a humongous rat in the room. I could test know that thing was in my room but it was 3am. Next day I found a lot of droppings in the bathroom. Here are the pictures...
Will NEVER RETURN to this hotel, they could even upgrade me because I already had paid for the best room, they didn't offer a discount or a free night !

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Great little beach hut right next to beach. Hotel staff really good and welcoming. Get picked up from the ferry. A couple minutes to bars/restaurants. Loved it here, great pool and wifi fantastic. Would happily go back. Only point, breakfast wasn't great.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed on phi phi for 3 nights ,this hotel is very expensive for the location. It's about 15mins to the main strip,reception weren't overly helpful when we asked questions about boat transfers. Rooms were okay bathroom could have been cleaned better. Great idea that the hotel supplies beach towels to each room along with normal towels for showering. Breakfast was poor and bad selection for any other people rather than their own. There was a nice pool but closed at 7pm sharp ,there is a little beach infront of hotel

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends