“Phi phi”

Phi Phi Andaman Beach Resort
Ranked #29 of 39 Hotels in Ko Phi Phi Don
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Bungalow was good but was bit far out and there was work being done. My friend was carrying my 3year old daughter and fell and hurt both of them reported it but they couldnt careless. There was no warning of hole or anything in place ro warn us

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

By no means is it luxury, the rooms however are spacious and clean. The bathrooms have very nice drench showers as well. The room I stayed in had a balcony and well positioned for getting to the communal pool. Could have done with some more amenities like a pool bar and a better restaurant.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Has a lot of potential but generally a poor place to visit. Stopped overnight and the deluxe room was far from this. The resort is undergoing construction and lacked finishing touches in rooms and grounds.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I was traveling by my self so I booked a room with a bed in it, they gave me a bungalow with to sambal beds so I decided to upgrade and they charged me normal rate. The discount I had from Booking.com was gone, it was fine so I paid extra for the new room. I switched was happy with the new room.At night I returned to the room to find myself with a humongous rat in the room. I could test know that thing was in my room but it was 3am. Next day I found a lot of droppings in the bathroom. Here are the pictures...
Will NEVER RETURN to this hotel, they could even upgrade me because I already had paid for the best room, they didn't offer a discount or a free night !

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Great little beach hut right next to beach. Hotel staff really good and welcoming. Get picked up from the ferry. A couple minutes to bars/restaurants. Loved it here, great pool and wifi fantastic. Would happily go back. Only point, breakfast wasn't great.

Stayed: September 2017
1.1 km away
Phi Phi Island Cabana Hotel
Phi Phi Island Cabana Hotel
#18 of 39 in Ko Phi Phi Don

Been to Phi Phi Andaman Beach Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Phi Phi Andaman Beach Resort

Address: 65 Moo 7, Ton Sai Bay, Ko Phi Phi Don 81210, Thailand (Formerly Andaman Beach Resort)
Region: Thailand > Krabi Province > Ko Phi Phi Don
Beach Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
#11 On the Beach Hotel in Ko Phi Phi Don
#16 Top resorts Hotel in Ko Phi Phi Don
Price Range: €50 - €91 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Phi Phi Andaman Beach Resort 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Phi Phi Andaman Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Andaman Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don