All reviews luxury villa fire show beach front min walk lovely pool sea view tonsai pier nice resort long boat nightlife bay koh trek viewpoint
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Location great. 101&102 on beach best rooms (doubles) and close to pool too. restaurant&rooms quite run down, see pics. Needs a bit of a revamp, we care here 6 years ago and nothing has really been done in that time . We also had no hot water tho.. had air con but didn’t work that great. My review doesn’t make it sound that great but to be honest, we still really enjoyed the location and it more than made up for pitfalls. Was great to people watch from our balcony with a beer and have the kids sleeping. Breakfast pretty good too

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank linzi_5
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely disgusting. Mold was so bad in the beach front deluxe villa that we both got very very sick. They would not even supply us with an extra water bottle when I was sick. Do NOT recommend this place at all.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank monkeyliv
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Friendly helpfull staff. Loved our villa which was sea view. Pool area was nice and relaxing. Only thing was the tv reception wasnt clear when it comes down to the kids wanting to watch cartoons and breakfast wasnt that grand.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Well... first it took 2 hours to get our luggages after bell boy took them at the pier. Then in room the phone was not working, same for the safe. Rooms are ok but look like the 80's. The beach in front of hotel is near many boats. So dont expect calm and clear water. Some shade on beach but not much. Breakfast is not perfect far from it. Milk is power milk, lot of fly and seems not clean. WORSE thing is that there a big construction near swimmin pool and villas.. bring a noice cancelling headphones and DONT EXPECT CALM. Now the big Joke... a guy was cutting trees and grass with a special machine all day for even more noise... if you go there make it one day and dont spend more than 10min in hotel.... ! Good location.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank Vincent A
Reviewed 6 February 2018

If you have the choice to stay elsewhere then I would recommend that you do.
I booked a bungalow to stay in, they tried to put us in a room instead at the back of the resort which was really dark and damp. I complained the next morning and we were moved but I see someone else has written a similar review, they tried to palm us off saying it was 'bigger'. I reported to the hotel staff twice that the safe in the room wasn't working and nobody came to fix it.
Rooms felt unclean, pool wasnt particularly clean, wifi in the rooms rarely worked.
Breakfast is OK.
Pictures on booking.com aren't what the place actually looks like.
I have stayed in better hostels.
This is the first bad review I have ever written but felt it was necessary to warn others.

Date of stay: January 2018