Don't expect to much from this resort, but the view from the beach bungalows is well worth the price in my opinion. Open the door and your are on the beach. Sit in the sand at night. Or simple enjoy the shadow under a palm.
Breakfast is simple but good and right at the beach. I wish the resort could provide a broom because we had sand everywhere. Disappointing to pay 500 bath per night for a baby cod.
We found the staff to be nice and polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach resort on a small island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Paradise Resort Phi Phi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Paradise Hotel Ko Phi Don
- Paradise Resort Ko Phi Don