Long beach is a lovely part of PP island.
I enjoyed staying here, the location is great, the prices are good, and the rooms are basic but nice enough.
I stayed here in Oct 2011, in one of the little bungalows about 3 rows back from the beach, but it still had a view of the beach! Just lovely!
My only complaint and the reason I left was because the beds were old, sheets torn and stained, and they had bed bugs! I have never experienced bed bugs before this! The person I travelled with ended up covered in huge bites. But mine didn't swell so much. There were also many mosquitos in the room, and the nets had lots of rips, so these factors didn't make for a good nights sleep.
I see that the more recent reviews don't mention this, so maybe things have improved!
I'd definitely go back, if not to stay, then definitely for the massages!
The massages at this resort are the best I've had in Thailand. I especially loved the Thai massage here, and the oil massage is good for people who prefer a more gentle massage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach resort on a small island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Paradise Resort Phi Phi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Paradise Hotel Ko Phi Don
- Paradise Resort Ko Phi Don