Ko Phi Phi is a party island but if you are looking for peace and relaxation take a long tail boat 10 minutes to the next beach on the island called Long Beach. It is beautiful and quiet. We stayed in a bungalow facing the beach and were about 50 feet to the amazing water. Rooms are remodeled and clean and the staff was friendly. It is very reasonably priced. We stayed for 3 nights and seriously considered if we should leave. Possibly our favorite place in Thailand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach resort on a small island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Paradise Resort Phi Phi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Paradise Hotel Ko Phi Don
- Paradise Resort Ko Phi Don