All reviewssteam roomfitness centerquiet at nightnice poolthe location is perfectfew minutes walktonsai pierlong tailkodivingboats
Reviewed 26 October 2017

It was very nice to stay in this hotel. It has a good swimming pool and the staff was waiting at the pier for us on the day of arrival and accompanied us till the hotel. Staff were friendly and there are lots of cats. Those who dont like cats need to bear with it. Its near to all the happening area of the island. Its near to beach and the rooms are clean and neat.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank swathimathrusri
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Great central location with all the basics. Just a short walk to all the action Phi Phi has to offer. Huge well equipt gym. Nice and quiet at night. Staff were friendly and polite and gave us a delicious pineapple drink on arrival - cheers!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Booked for 3nights after reading good reviews about this place. This was not our first time in Koh Phi Phi and we were always intrigued by this "big fancy looking villa" from the outside.
Facade was good,location was really great and the gym facilities are really modern,clean and new. Pool was average and can be improved. But once we reached our room,we can see that this place is outdated. We did enjoy the balcony overlooking the garden and pool area,plus the awesome gym and great location, but that was it. Evening came and my boyfriend and I noticed ants everywhere,literally on our beds,towels etc. we thought it was bed bugs crawling up our sheets. The next day we asked for our room to be cleaned. But lo and behold,ants again!!! Mind you,we didn't leave any food in the open as we usually go out to eat,so we are wondering-where did the ants come from??? You can also see from the mirror marks that it is really really old. The shower drain is not good,as well as the toilet--you can literally flush it and watch/wait for 3mins before "everything" is flushed down! FYI I cannot sleep while I type this review because my bed is ant infested. Good luck to anyone who will be checking in here soon!

Stayed: October 2017
2  Thank Marj D
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

The location is great, the surroundings are beautiful (the gym and pool are excellent!), and the WiFi works well. The staff is also very friendly. The rooms are basic, but they have everything you need.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This is my 4th or 5th place to stay in Thailand so far and it's probably my favorite. It's in a super convienent location of PhiPhi, right in the middle of the town, yet doesn't feel crowded or too loud at night. Great complementary breakfast for the price of the room. The employees are so nice and helpful, helped us find a great laundry service to use. We were only going to stay 2 nights but ended up adding am extra night because we loved it so much. Has a nice pool to cool off in and a garden on the grounds that is very well kept. Each room has a personal balcony porch that faces the garden. I will definitely come stay here again if I return to PhiPhi! Thanks Banyan employees, you're great!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple