Villa 360 Resort & Spa(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$157
US$130
US$162
US$143
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Mama Beach Residence(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$75
  • Breakfast included
P. P. Palm Tree Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$81
US$70
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$48
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Viking Natures Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$41
US$31
  • Free Internet
Paradise Resort Phi Phi(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$71
US$48
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$127
US$89
Priceline
US$179
US$171
  • Beachfront
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$262
US$172
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

All reviewshappily stay here againmin walkthe room was nicewi fiparty scenea great staystayed here for nightstvpierwardrobeac
Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights with friends, rooms were clean and beds were comfy, however, lots, and I mean lots of ants in be bathroom, no actual windows just wooden slats so nothing stopping them getting in. The noisiest air conditioning unit ever!! Wouldn't stay here again, far nicer accommodation on phi phi than here.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Laurah1109
Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

we 've just returned from here.we had a family room with two double beds which costed 2000 baht.it was the best place,we stayed in our one week krabi holiday.it s clean.everything u need is ready for u...only negative thing is that we ve seen.one cockrach in the bathroom...i dont know if this is,normal as it is an island.the staff were also helpful...

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2015 via mobile

We took a left off the pier looking for somewhere quiet and came across this place randomly. We stayed in a bungalow and loved it here so we ended up staying for 6 nights!
It is a ten minute walk to the pier but is in a quiet area so don't hear the noise at night so much from the beach bars.
Really nice bungalow with a/c,fridge,telly and bathroom and extremely comfortable bed. Huge balcony area with lounge chairs to relax in.
Walk in rate was 1000baht a night so relatively inexpensive considering the features. Also a simple breakfast is provided in the mornings. Tea and toast. Free water refills.
Rooms are only cleaned on request so just drop in room key before you go out.
Only negative is that wifi doesn't reach the bungalows but good reception elsewhere
Staff were all very friendly.
Highly recommend this place

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marc V
Reviewed 22 February 2015

My wife and I arrived at hotel and asked to see a room. Was shown room with a member of the hotel staff and were satisfied so paid for room only to be handed keys a much lesser room. We made an effort to discuss this with the manager only to have her berate us and yell nonstop. She offered no compromise and then had to struggle to get a refund. I have NEVER experienced anything as ridiculous as this. We normally just shrug our shoulders and walk away from these situations but feel compelled to warn other travellers.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Kermit P
Reviewed 10 February 2015 via mobile

For the money I paid I would def recommend to stay here.
My room didn't have much of the view but I was surprise to see fridge, safe, a/c,tv and even hair dryer. Clean new furniture giving the room the feel of comfort.
I didn't think it was possible to find place in Phi Phi where you could hide from the noise coming from beach parties but I just woke up and feel amazing after sleeping through the music I simply escaped.
Close to both beaches .
Service? Well , the front desk lady has 3 mobile phones which she tries to answer all at once, she's constantly on the phone and ignoring you. I found irritating that I couldn't ask her anything as she was busy chatting to someone else. She wasn't the only one like that in this hotel.
I had very poor wi fi signal in my room, if any.
Great place to stay if you want to sleep at night.

• Stayed: February 2015