Villa 360 Resort & Spa(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$157
US$130
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Mama Beach Residence(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$75
US$194
US$153
  • Pool
Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$48
  • Restaurant
Viking Natures Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$31
  • Free Internet
Paradise Resort Phi Phi(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$54
US$47
  • Beachfront
Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$125
US$87
  • Restaurant
P. P. Palm Tree Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$75
US$68
US$179
US$171
  • Beachfront
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$244
US$172
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

All reviewsinfinity poolroom was spotlesspool partygreat poolparty islandbassloh dalum beachmini fridgebars and restaurantslaundry servicepool sidenice resortparty scenestayed here for nightsbed sheetsamazing locationnight life
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Scammers. Make sure you count all your towels before checking in and checking out. They will randomly select people to charge for missing items because they will charge you for anything. It was an automatic red flag when they wanted a 1000 baht cash deposit. No credit cards because you can charge back if they pull the scam on you.

We checked in on our first day and they informed us that they will charge for missing towels. That is understandable for bath and beach towels because people take those out to the beach. I doubt any travelers will count each and every items on their arrival since we trust the hotel will not attempt to scam or defraud us. But was I wrong.

On our last day, the reception told us we were missing a hand towel. I was appalled and immediately realize this was a scam. I told them to search my bags if they wanted to. I argued the fact that housekeeping might have made a mistake. They cannot prove that I lost the towel or housekeeping made a mistake. Why would anyone steal a hand towel. I got my full refund after arguing in front of other guests but I feel that this bad practice will continue. Be warned if they pull this on you. Don’t fall for their trap or empty threats. Any form of cash deposit is open for those thieves. Stay away!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Laraine C
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for 5 nights with another couple, rooms are lovely, clean, fresh & modern. Pool area is beautiful with a gorgeous sea view. Good service around the pool area & the day time menu is great. Happy hour is good value for money. The pool parties where lively enough but not too ‘in your face’ so was still able to chill & enjoy the surroundings. This hotel is very central so 1 min walk away from the main stalls/restaurants. It is close to Slinky’s club, we could faintly hear the music in our room but it didn’t interrupt sleep.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at pool villa. Very noisy. Can't sleep before 3 am because the hotel located next to club.
When hotel charge you for broke glass, after book the most expensive room at hotel, it says everything about the worst hotel i have never been.
Not reccomended!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed in a suite and I will say it was a great experience for my 1st time in Thailand , I was perfectly located near the beach , so it was a short walk from the night life , I would come back and prolly get a villa for even more comfort

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Firstly the room was tidy and adequate. On our arrival we had to pay a 1000 baht cash security deposit at which time the receptionist over emphasised the cost of replacing lost towels etc.

On arriving in our room we found the sliding door to our balcony wouldn't lock. We contacted reception and this was fixed promptly.

Our room had a direct view to the dodgiest night club ever (made from bamboo scaffolding) , which played loud crappy music until the early hours of the morning.

The cleaners start patrolling the corridors from about 7am with their walkie talkie's blaring, with little regard for anyone trying to catch up on sleep (due to the dodgy night club mentioned previously)

Our toilet water kept running overnight, leaking onto the floor and flooding the bathroom.

Positives:
Breakfast is good, the staff appear friendly however the majority appear to be wearing shirts with 'trainee' written on them.

The location is very handy to the beach and the Main Street for shopping.

THE SCAM:

On checking out we were presented with a broken TV remote which the 'trainee' receptionist insisted was from our room, she also claimed we were missing one beach towel. Having used the remote to turn off the TV the previous night and with the knowledge that both beach towels were in the room, we vehemently denied either of these 'lies' at which point the manager (who was dealing with a bed bug issue with other disgruntled guests) also commenced to argue with us. We flatly refused to accept liability and after some a lengthy period of time we were refunded our 1000 baht deposit.

A disgraceful end to a pleasant stay on Phi Phi Island!

GIVE THIS DISHONEST RESORT A BIG MISS!!

7  Thank JG_and_AR