“amazing service, great food”
Review of Anna's Restaurant

Anna's Restaurant
Cuisines: European, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant on Koh Phi Phi . We specialise in European and Thai food. Serving quality home cooked food I'm Phi Phi since April 2009.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Spotted Anna's while wandering around town looking for a place to eat. I remembered seeing Anna's pop up on tripadvisor while I was researching my trip, so I stopped in. Glad I did. Service was excellent and food was very very good. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,565)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Anna's was a great restaurant, the service was surprisingly quick which is not very common on Koh Phi Phi and the food was delicious (also not super common for the island where I feel like the quality of food suffers slightly). I had the Paneng curry (a thicker version of Thai Red Curry) and it was some of the best on my trip in Thailand!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Little bit expensive - on the other side good portions.
Can totally recommend the mango and watermelon fruit shake. Thai soup enriched with a portion of rice is a good choice.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The staff were amazing helpful and smiley.

The curries were fantastic especially the special red duck one.
I would recommend to anyone.
Thankyou

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a pleasant lunch here at Anna’s after reading many recommendations. Food had flavour however we felt other places we had eaten on the island were better. Having said that, it definitely wasn’t our worse and would recommend to friends and family anyday! Staff were friendly, service was quick and plenty of choices on the menu.