All reviews great pool pool side bars and restaurants noisy at night nice resort night life beautiful beach pier nightlife
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Well what can I say...it only got a 2 star for pool and good breakfast. Apart from that the whole experience was crap. We arrived off the boat told it was a 2 min walk....nightmare to find. On arrival at reception some "woman" took our passports and wandered off with them? 5 mins later tried to give my partners to some random bloke....luckily she spotted the mistake. We were charged 1000bhat cash deposit (which wasn't mentioned earlier) and from the photos you can see why they ask for a deposit is the "usual" clientel must vomit and get blood all over the sheets.... The porter then took my partners bag only and walked off so we followed. The room was about 10' x 10' wide, no view and about 5m from the main strip...The aircon workedish but machine was broke. The bathroom stunk and somehow mossies were getting in from somewhere, oh probably from the window that didn't lock. We are not snobs at all but if your a 20 something I'm sure it would be great not if you want a quiet few days. Karaoke till 1am and if I hear Singing on a prayer one more time I'll scream. The last night someone tried to fall/force there way into our room at 5am??? Our only saving grace was we were only here 2 nights. The hotel ruined our time on Phi Phi which it'self is a beautiful place. If you want no sleep and getting bit to death by mossies this is the place for you....I would avoid unless like I said your 20 something and just want a good time and to get drunk.

3  Thank Justin W
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We arrived and got to our standard room. It was disgusting! Dirty bed sheets, dirty walls and an awful smell coming from the bathroom. We asked to move and the “manager” at reception was so rude and arrogant. We were told we could move to another room but it wasn’t quiet and if we wanted a room that was quiet and clean we would have to pay. Our room was so bad that we reluctantly paid the upgrade and moved to a superior room. 100 times better and cleaner. The rest of the hotel was amazing. Stunning pools over looking the beach. Breakfast was a full buffet with so much choice. Hotel is very safe and clean apart from the standard room blocks. The reception staff really let the place down and are just so rude and unfriendly.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Niboo18
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I loved this hotel from start to finish.

The breakfast was lovely. Although the milk for cereal was always a little warm. Such an amazing choice of food and a lady would stand and cook you omelettes! They had films on that you could watch while you ate.

2 beautiful clean pools overlooking the sea.

Room was lovely and clean. If you had the do not disturb sign on the door, they would hang a little bag on with water and toilet roll on.

Would recommend to anyway as prices very good too.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights with my boyfriend. Is a great hotel. They provided collection from port free of change, look for pp charlie/ pp princess sign as you come out of the ferry and rep will take u to hotel free of charge. Check in and check out fast and smooth ( they will ask for 1000 baht deposit). Facilities are very good and well kept, 2 swimming pools both with great view, jacuzzi, right on the beach and close to all night life ( take ear plugs as music from night club on the beach Will be heard in the room. Also take breakfast very good selection. Overall very nice stay

1  Thank Simona S
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

We went for some lunch in the restaurant and it was not a nice experience. We ordered our food and while eating mine and I see that my chicken is raw. The waitress took it away and later they bought me fresh one and seemed to be all cooked. The waiter who bought it back was very rude aswell. My boyfriend asked if he could speak to a manager and the lady said yes but no one ever came. After around 15-20 mins we asked another waiter if there was a manager available and he said they didn’t have a manager. After complaining to the waiter who’s fault it wasn’t, he took my food off the bill. But the whole experience wasn’t nice, raw chicken and rude service.
A table across from us had a group of girls and they seemed to have a few issues aswell.

2  Thank Ellie M