Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Best dive shop in Koh Phi Phi, amazing Instructors, best location 5 star

I just came back from diving with blue view in Koh phi phi and it was amazing. I felt like my... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
M4714NM212
VERY : Very qualified and very nice instructors, very beautiful dive sites

I had a fantastic diving experience in Phi Phi thanks to Beth and Tae. They really make the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
isabellebV5778IY

Recommended experiences in and around Ko Phi Phi Don
from US$27.29
from US$29.39
from US$52.48
from US$21.03
1,062 results
All reviews dive sites dive shop long tail boat these guys open water dive master diving experience small group fun dives days diving marine life amazing experience great company diving school my girlfriend whole team made us feel
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2019

Amazing service, great teachers and beautiful dive sights Would recommend to anyone travelling to Thailand to dive

Date of experience: October 2019
carolinelecky, Manager at Blue View Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2019

Thanks Callum! It was so much fun diving with you guys! You were both brilliant, total naturals underwater and despite the confusingly similar hand signals used in diving and in your jobs in the army you both sailed through the Open Water course! We hope you got to dive again soon after during your travels! Come back anytime!!

Reviewed 31 October 2019

My partner and I have both dived previously but not for a while. Weq wanted to refresh our skills before doing a couple of fun dives. We chanced upon Blue View whilst exploring Koh Phi Phi Don and I immediately liked their environmental ethos and lack of pushy sales techniques. We booked a refresher session each (one more in depth than the other - great to offer the choice) and two fun dives. Both Caroline, the dive shop manager, and Nat, our lovely pocket-rocket instructor, were extremely welcoming, helpful and reassuring, and we had a great day. We were so impressed that we also booked a couple of dives on Koh Lipe with their sister company, Adang Divers. We would definitely dive with Blue View again and would recommend anyone else to do the same.

Reviewed 30 October 2019 via mobile

I dove with them for few days and was really happy!
First of all they take safety very seriously as should.
Caroline at the diving center is such a nice person, great instructor and gives unbelievable great service, way more than expected.
I'm definitely suggesting diving at Koh Phi Phi which is one of the best dives sites I've seen in my life - with this Padi center.
All the best,
Ben-Ami from Israel

Reviewed 23 October 2019

The dive trip with blue view was the highlight of our trip to Phi Phi. We had a wonderful time out on the water with our instructor Tae. The staff was excellent and environmentally conscious. Thank you for the great time!

Date of experience: October 2019
carolinelecky, Manager at Blue View Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2019

Tae is so pleased you enjoyed your dives with him! He is a master in finding the coolest things under the water and knows so many fun facts about them too!

Thank you so much for your kind feedback about the rest of our team too. We love going above and beyond for all our guests and your kind words really do keep us motivate us to keep doing what we do!

Come back again soon!

Reviewed 19 October 2019

All dive shops in Phi Phi follow the same pricing. However most will take you diving in really big boats/catamarans with 20-30 people. The best part about blue view was how they took us in small boats with no more than 3 people diving each time. I am an advanced certified diver already and all throughout my 6 dives, I had Son or Natalie guiding just me throughout. The one-on-one ratio ensured all my preferences throughout the dives were incorporated. They were also great at avoiding the crowds that come with diving in Thailand. I had the best dives and even saw some really unique things like the guitar shark!

My friend was doing his discover scuba for the first time and is not a very confident swimmer. Caroline, the person who runs the shop, was incredible with him and he was given personal coaching as well.

We even got a personal boat for 2 dives since others diving at the same time were having other preferences.

Their dive shop is located in a beautiful corner and Caroline runs a really wonderful team. We loved talking to all of them so much and we loved hanging out at the shop too. Have already recommended Blue View to multiple friends visiting Phi Phi and would love to dive with you guys again!

Continue the amazing work. You guys really made our vacation!

Date of experience: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction