Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Best dive shop in Koh Phi Phi, amazing Instructors, best location 5 star

I just came back from diving with blue view in Koh phi phi and it was amazing. I felt like my... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
M4714NM212
VERY : Very qualified and very nice instructors, very beautiful dive sites

I had a fantastic diving experience in Phi Phi thanks to Beth and Tae. They really make the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
isabellebV5778IY

Recommended experiences in and around Ko Phi Phi Don
from US$27.29
from US$29.39
from US$52.48
from US$21.03
1,062 results
All reviews dive sites dive shop long tail boat these guys open water dive master diving experience small group fun dives days diving marine life amazing experience great company diving school my girlfriend whole team made us feel
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

Tae and Natalie absolutely crushed it on our dives. Both were incredibly knowledgeable, kind, and fun to be around. Tae was able to spot all the wildlife we didn’t notice: two turtles, a few sharks, a lobster, a moray eel, and a barracuda. Highly recommend Blue View!
Thanks guys from Canada!

Date of experience: February 2019
carolinelecky, Manager at Blue View Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2019

Thank you for your amazing review!

We love that you enjoyed the dives and the vibes! Come back for more amazing marine life soon!

Til we meet again :)

Reviewed 13 February 2019

The dive was beautiful and the equipment was good. I had a really good time and I like that the blue view divers take care of our environment!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
carolinelecky, Manager at Blue View Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2019

Thank you for your 5 star review and to mention our equipment and environmental focus - safety and conservation are very important to us!

Reviewed 12 February 2019 via mobile

I got my Advanced certification with Blue View. I'vr got nothing to complain about - educational level and dive sites were top notch. Blue View are diving off of relatively small long tail boats as opposed to the bigger dive boats of the competition, which sets the tone of their dive trips to be very laid-back and genuine. They're also one of the few dive shops on Koh Phi Phi that isn't trying to reel in customers from the street. These guys love what they're doing and encourage people to love diving with them. All of the divemasters and instructors I've met were excited about every single dive and were able to get that feeling across.

Date of experience: February 2019
carolinelecky, General Manager at Blue View Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2019

Thank you for your 5 Star Review!

WE love small groups and diving off small boats giving more of a personal touch. All our team are super passionate about the environment and about their job.

Good vibes only!

Reviewed 11 February 2019

Professional, friendly, flexible and focused on conservation.I dropped in on Blue View and arranged 3 days diving with no notice at all. They worked around my plans and were very flexible to ensure I had the best diving experience available. Diving from a Thai long-tail boat customised to carry dive equipment made it unique!I would definitely recommend Blue View and hopefully I will dive some more sites with them in the future.

Date of experience: January 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your kind review!

We are small dive centre so can arrange flexible and last minute schedules for our guests.

LOVE that you enjoyed our longtail boat - it's so nice for you to mention our professional and conservation focus.

See you next time :)

Reviewed 8 February 2019

I dove with these guys a few weeks ago (sorry Nat for the review procrastination :P) and found it excellent. My best diving experiences up until then had been Komodo & Galapagos but I found the variety of sea life at Ko Phi Phi on par with them.

Very eco centred dive shop with all sorts of interesting information/projects to inspire you, I especially liked that on your walk back to the dive shop everyone does a sweep across the beach to pick up plastic. I dove with Nat who as well as being a great instructor is as passionate and driven as they come about the environment, I highly recommend her Ko Phi Phi experience :)

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank willyc964
carolinelecky, General Manager at Blue View Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2019

Thank you for your amazing review Will!

It's lovely that you took the time to review us so don't worry about the delay - we are very pleased that our guests find the time to review us.

Thank you for your kindness and support for the local projects that we are involved in. We won't forget you in a hurry.

See you on your next trip you are most welcome anytime :)