“Fantastic Crew. Choose Blue View if you want Warm, Sincere, Personalized Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Blue View Divers

Blue View Divers
Ranked #6 of 37 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue View Divers is a PADI 5 Star and Green Star Awarded diving centre; run with safety, the local community and the environment in mind. Our Dive School sits on the northern most tip of Loh Dalum Bay overlooking the beautiful Andaman Sea. Just a short ferry ride from Phuket or Krabi and you’ll be here. With years of experience diving around Koh Phi Phi, we know that it is best seen and dived from a small boat with small groups. We strive to dive the islands the way they should be dived; small groups, flexible schedules, relaxed, safe and professional. We offer a full range of PADI courses and guided dives on the local reefs. We are one of the only dive schools with access to a beautiful infinity pool for training which makes the introduction to scuba diving much more fun, easier and comfortable!Our environmentally friendly dive practices has earned us spots in several Lonely Planet Guides.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

Phi Phi has a ton of dive shops and it's great to find one that prides itself in providing the right diving experience instead of trying to churn out the dollars.

My family and spent 4 days diving with them. Each and everyone of us had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed it. 2 of my teen cousins and an uncle signed up for the scuba diver course.Chris and Emma were thorough and provided the best possible experience. Instructions were clear, specific and easy to follow. They were also able to tailor the pace of the course for each individual.

Alex took us for the leisure dive. I continually straggled behind and got lost taking pictures and it was a miracle she didn't strangle me or snatch my camera away from me.

All our dives were done in small groups and that differentiates them from the rest. Having a small group is great. It eliminates waiting time, ensures you undivided attention, and theres never rushing or crowding. Lunch each day was on our own private beach (sort of) at Maya Bay and it was splendid just being able to relax and chill without the ubiquitous PhiPhi crowd.

Big thanks to Caroline as well for patiently replying to my tons of email (and i'm not exaggerating), not once did i feel patronized or my questions brushed aside.

As for safety, each member of BlueView is extremely professional and they'll probably be more concerned about yours than you'll be.

Caroline, Kris, Emma, Alex, Adam and Kate are great guys and it was absolute fun diving with them. They went the extra mile(s) and found every way to meet additional requests such as borrowing Power Masks from fellow operators. As with many things in life, its the small additional stuff people do that really makes a difference. We felt like we were amongst friends instead of simply customers.

Great job guys.

I would most certainly recommend BlueView Divers to any and everyone.

Visited December 2011

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“open water”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

just completed my open water dive course with blue view and what a great experiance it was done the course with 2 other friends for the first 2 days then 3 more friends that have dived before joined us on the 3rd day. where there was just the 3 of us learning it was great cos the instructors where more personal rather than being in a big group learnt so much and will defo be back to do my advance highly recommend this company to anyone who is thinking about learning to dive our instuctors kris,alex and caroline were amazing and you can see how much they take pride in there job and making sure you learn in the safest and best way and the camara man adam who took pictures of use. thanx guys il defo be back again. simon

Visited January 2012
1 Thank simongooding
Jakarta, Indonesia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2011

We took our courses on March, i did my AOW and my ex did Rescue, and since Blue View Divers is the best dive operator we have ever dived with i feel the urge to write review about it. They were super professional. I didn’t do my OW course well, i was bad at buoyancy control and my instructor Caroline taught me from scratch, she was patient and i got many useful tips and tricks about things that may come handy someday from her. It was alot of fun, especially my first night dive experience i will never forget. I would LOVE to come back there to do more dives with BVD, yeah i def will come back.

Visited March 2011
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I'm hooked to diving - avoid the Phi Phi tourist traps and you'll have the time of your life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2011

I just want to say such a massive thank you to Blue View for giving me this experience. Having never dived before i was a little nervous about doing it on my own however after speaking with Caroline and Alex at Blue View, and them giving me the chance to try it out in their dive pool, i was put completely put at ease. I stayed on the quieter side of the island in Phi Phi Villa Resort which was not bad for what i paid (the Monkey in the pool gave me some amazing snaps but scared the hell out of me on a number of snoozy times by the pool).
Blue view diving was everything that i had NOT expected from Phi Phi. Before going my friends had advised me to avoid Phi Phi Island altogether as they thought it a tourist trap nightmare with loud bars and dodgy scuba salespeople just in it for a quick buck. The island (and its countless bars) can be very very loud in places but i was so glad i made the trip anyway. Perhaps it is because this diving shop was off the beaten track and away from all of the other tourist bars and diving shops that made it seem like a more safe and professional diving school. The diving centre is in its own area, with incredible views overlooking one side of the island. it had its own beginner pool, none of the other places that i visited seemed to have this. I really felt like i was diving with friends (thanks Caroline and Alex you are awesome) who cared about me and about the island (i still can't believe i would get involved in a beach clean up and actually love it).
Susanne
PS loved the Thai Long Tail boats, we travelled as you would expect to in Thailand (instead of boats the size of car ferries, which seem quite common in this place).

Visited October 2011
2 Thank Susanne D
Buddina, Australia
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Fantastic staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2011

Blue View divers is a bit hard to find, but once you do you feel as if you are among family.
The staff are extremely friendly and know their stuff.
My wife had not dived for a while and was worried about jumping back in. The manager of the shop recommended a refresher in the pool in front of the shop. My wife has never felt that comfortable blowing bubbles before. Her dive master put her at ease immediately and kept her feeling that way throught the two dives we did with them.
The dives were not the greatest as the rains had stopped about two days before, but they were good considering.
We would highly recommend the team at Blue View Divers