US$214
US$412
US$406
US$358
Agoda.com
Rin Bay View Bungalow & Restaurant(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$60
Hostelworld.com
  • Pool
Pariya Haad Yuan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$156
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
US$379
US$329
Baan Manali Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$372
Sunset Hill Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$220
Priceline
US$1,520
US$1,424
2,750 results
All reviewsprivate poolmary janehideaway pool villaour honeymoonoutdoor bathroomteak woodsupreme deluxekoh phangansmall villagemain restaurantmain poolnearby villagesea viewneighbouring beachtraditional thai stylespeedboat transferthong nai pan beach
Reviewed 20 September 2010

As part of amazing trip, this hotel was incredible architecture and staff swept us off our felt entirely. The pool villa was absolutely beautiful, the food variety was standard, and their sightseeing tour program was out of world.

Unfortunately, I do need to extend stay more 3 nights but i had the next place be a waiting list for visiting. I'll come back soon hopefully!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank coverzed
Reviewed 19 September 2010

I so wanted to give this hotel a 5 star review, but I must reflect honestly our stay there. There was no observance for us on our honeymoon, despite me carefully emailing and having a promised upgrade.
Our villa was 503 (a seaview villa), it was really beautiful, but the bath outside wasn't sunken in like the ones in the website photos, and to be honest it had seen better days. Aside from this we really were impressed with the villa, the open air bathroom and the standard the maids cleaned it to. The bed was really really comfy and there was a dvd player. The toiletries were lovely and there were very cool bathgowns.
Breakfast was outstanding, with a chef there to cook your eggs however you want and extensive choice. The other guests were mostly german or spanish and they spent a lot of time looking at their laptops!
At breakfast it was not unusual to be asked our room number 3 times, in fact we became '503' constantly. This was very off-putting and not the 'personal' touch we expect from 5 star.
The staff did try their best, but I felt that there was a lot of standing around doing nothing, when I noticed that around the pool was fairly dirty at times.
My husband lost his iphone, he was reconciled with this the following day, a santhiya waiter had found it on the beach - another example of the honesty of the Thai people.
There were games to borrow, such as backgammon and at the pool there are beach towels, so you are not using your room towels. The restaurant is average, we only ate there once, preferring to go to the next beach for meals and drinks (the cocktails are below average at santhiya - try the Beach Club for some wonderful cocktails AND fish).
Also don't forget to walk into thong nai pan noi's town, much friendlier and cheaper, more authentic thai experience - 'Luna Lounge' and 'Som Tam' restaurants worth mentioning.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2010

I actually stayed the The Santhiya Resort & Spa in May 2007 but I had to write a review!
Santhiya Resort & Spa is the most amazing place I have ever stayed in my life!!
Whilst backpacking around Thailand a MUST on the agenda was to attend the Full Moon Party in Koh Phagnan. The accommodation for Koh Phangnan was pre arranged as we were only staying for a few days. After getting a boat from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan we took a bus through some shanty towns. I really didn't know what to expect butthen we pull into Santhiya Resort & Spa. It was absolutely Beautiful!
We were greeted and welcomed with a free drink and massage!
The staff were so unbelievably friendly and helpful!!
We were taken to ou room in a little golf buggy.. The location of the resort is so peaceful.
We were shown around our room and I was so taken back by the beauty of it all I was so overwhelmed. The room was so clean and traditional! We were given complimentary robes and slippers! And the view was just breath taking!
We spent a day down at the most amazing pool I've ever seen and also spent time at the private beach! We also had a relaxing massage!! And then we had an delicious meal under the stars in the hotels restaurant. The folowing night we got to do what we came to Koh Phangan for.. The FULL MOON PARTY!! :D

I will definatley be visiting Santhiya Resort & Spa again! It was truly a trip I will never forget! x

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2010

This hotel is situated in the quiet North East of Koh Phangan. It is set in the hillside overlooking the bay. We stayed in a Supreme Deluxe room with Pool Access. The room was just stunning, it was at the top of the hill, and had its own pool. There are ten rooms downstairs that all have direct access to the pool, and there are another ten rooms upstairs, which share this pool. The room had a four poster bed with the mosquito nets that surround the bed. The room had a large TV, fridge, and everything was made from the natural wood. Little touches like the door bell being hidden behind a small door and the air con controls were hidden in the same way. It is really worth upgrading from the Deluxe room which is just a block on the hillside with no pool. There are however numerous Villa Suites, some with pools, some without if you want something really romantic. It was very quiet at the top of the hill, with great views, and even with what we thought were the staff buildings behind us, you couldn't tell because they were well screened off, and there was no noise! The hotel provide these really cool taxi trucks that have been painted to look like they are made from wood, and have wooden seats on the back to ferry you around the resort. The pool from the room was situated above a restaurant which unfortunately was closed, having been kitted out has yet to have been opened. The main hotel restaurant was always a buffet, and although relatively cheap compared to British prices was actually quite expensive in Thai terms. The hotel also had a beach front bar and restaurant that had a great menu during the day, but a limited menu at night. The main pool down at the beach was fantastic with a waterfall, and it had the infinity look towards the sea.

The spa charged around £25 for an hours massage in the Spa, however if you walk along the beach neighbouring the hotel, you can have the same thing for about £5. this was the same with food and drink. It is really worth walking along the beach and using the bars and restaurants that do really nice food, from Authentic Thai to Pizza, at a quarter of the price that the hotel charges. Also I would advise taking the complimentary torch and umbrella from the hotel, as we got caught in one of those tropical rain storms.

Of course no trip to the Gulf of Thailand would be complete without going diving. H2O divers were great and it can be organised through the hotel, so that you get up in the morning, walk down to the jetty and they pick you up for a great days diving, Sail Rock and Chumpon Pinnicale were on the itineray the day I went out.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2010

Before travelling, I did a lot of searching "unique hotel" to stay on Island. Many blogs, reviews and information that advice to head to Santhiya Resort and Spa.

We just came back from 7 days on Phangan Island where we stayed at Santhiya in Sea view villa. Also pay the extra for my child it's a bit.

The reality from my trip, if you're looking for party or night life, it is not here. If you're looking for unique hotel like us, it is here!. If you're looking for nestled place with natural, it is here!. If you're looking for a tranquil location with the private beach, on the hill top overlooking the sea within walking distance to the next beach, then you should choose to rest here. By hope this helps.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple