Had a wonderful 4 day stay in a seaview pool villa (Room 505). Well equipped and lots of teak carvings, lovely pool with views over the rooftops and trees to the sea, equipped with a separate AC sunroom, waterfall and its own cave! Attached outside bathroom had a wonderful shower and was very spacious but mosquios could be a problem on some nights - the hotel fog the site with lemongrass once a week to control. The hotel pool is gorgeous and located right next to a semi-private beach- slightly gritty but beautiful to look at and providing access to kayaking, sea swimming etc. We also arranged a couple of Wake Board sessions through the hotel.
Staff were all extremely attentive and helpful and treated us like VIP's. Particular thanks the Jenny, Jane and Chuk for making our stay so special.
Thong Nai Pan Noi is a lovely quiet village with a fantastic beach and a few bars serving food with a view. Everwhere you go you take your shoes off to enter (restaurants, shops etc.. so still retaining the traditional thai culture). The BBQ at the bar just over the rocks from the hotel is recommended. Tanaporn Massage in the village was also very clean and good for traditional Thai Massages for about £6 per hour (if you can cope with a 15 minute walk along one of the best beaches in the island!).
The hotel pickup and transfer were efficient and seamless both ways... the crossing is a fantastic experience but can be bumpy and wet so use the towels provided or change into your best after the crossing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus is second to the highest villa category in the resort with 115sqm floor area and a truly unique character to show. Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus boasts its own personal infinity pools and a mini waterfall, picture-perfect panoramic sea view vistas along with a living room and open-air bathrooms. Perfect for newlyweds and honeymooners. Get lost in your very own luxurious private villa, the Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santhiya Hotel Thong Nai Pan
- Santhiya Resort And Spa
- Santhiya Hotel Ko Phangan
- Santhiya Resort Ko Phangan