As part of our Thailand vacation, we stayed at the Santhiya resort for one week. Outstanding in every way. We've stayed in may beautiful resorts around the world, so we know a good one when we stay at one. This place lives up to its webpage. We stayed in a supreme deluxe room which featured a semi-private pool steps from our lanai and a very romantic four post bed. The staff is super friendly, efficient, and attentive to your every request. Definitely take their speedboat. The ride is fun and arriving by boat is memorable. This place is great for newly-weds or get-away-from-it-all types. No meaningful nightlife, but so relaxing. If you want uncrowded serenity at an upscale resort, this is your place. If you need something more to do, take a snorkeling trip or get a massage or go into the little town up the beach. You won't be disappointed with this place, unless you don't know how to relax and unwind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus is second to the highest villa category in the resort with 115sqm floor area and a truly unique character to show. Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus boasts its own personal infinity pools and a mini waterfall, picture-perfect panoramic sea view vistas along with a living room and open-air bathrooms. Perfect for newlyweds and honeymooners. Get lost in your very own luxurious private villa, the Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santhiya Hotel Thong Nai Pan
- Santhiya Resort And Spa
- Santhiya Hotel Ko Phangan
- Santhiya Resort Ko Phangan