We arrived for a 7 day chill out read books eat nice food experience. Our room was a pool villa with sea views. Gorgeous room. We chose Santhiya for its teak timbers and jungle gardens. The look is very restful and not harsh as some modern resorts can be.
We both enjoyed the food. We ate thai food the entire time we where there. It was lovely. Breakfast was very nice the omelettes were just yummy. The staff are very friendly, smiling having a laugh. We must say Tak, Berm,and another lovely waiter that was there in the morning. So attentive.
We would always have a little joke about ordering expresso coffee and we would order two huge joke.
My husband and I had a couple spa treatment for two on my birthday for 3 hours. Very nice way to spend 3 hours. I was even surprised in the morning by a cake and birthday singing. very sweet. We were both there for new years eve, what an evening it was, with a a baby elephant to guide us down to a beautifully prepared and decorated space with entertainment. Beautifully displayed food and plenty of choices. I think the hi-light of the evening was amazing fireworks that must have gone on for 15mins and the fire lanterns. The manager what a hoot he had 3 dress changes over the evening. He was 'The Host' with the most, after midnight he let loose and what a dancer. He was very funny. We spoke with him a few time over our time we were there he was very charming.
Santhiya is lovely place probably a little isolating but if that is what you here for to chill and re-charge you have chosen well.
You could walk down the beach to the right through the rocks we did, ate at the first restaurant it was good, service was good too.
We both enjoyed our time at Santhiya it is not very often you can read a book all day and not feel guilty that you should be doing something more productive. I guess that is what a resort holiday is all about. Not to much thinking and lots of reading
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus is second to the highest villa category in the resort with 115sqm floor area and a truly unique character to show. Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus boasts its own personal infinity pools and a mini waterfall, picture-perfect panoramic sea view vistas along with a living room and open-air bathrooms. Perfect for newlyweds and honeymooners. Get lost in your very own luxurious private villa, the Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santhiya Hotel Thong Nai Pan
- Santhiya Resort And Spa
- Santhiya Hotel Ko Phangan
- Santhiya Resort Ko Phangan