Neptune's Villa(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$27
Rin Bay View Bungalow & Restaurant(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$28
  • Pool
US$127
US$106
Agoda.com
Beck's Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$21
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$32/night.

US$79
US$70
Priceline
Milky Bay Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$320
US$196
US$484
US$370
Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$823
US$639
US$374
US$307
US$401
US$348
All reviewspanoramic view roomhaad rinjacuzzi suitefull moonseabreeze resortincluded free breakfasthotel dogwalking distance to townspaghetti bologneseleela beachmain buildingper kgsmall hillworth staying hereprior to our arrivalsuper kindbanana pancakes
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel. But the bed is very, very hard. The pool realy needs a cleanup! Breakfast was not what we expected, quite boring. Staff very friendly and the view fantastic. Big rooms and big bathrooms, but feels very dark. Need more light!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Lukana S, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Eli, I really appreciate your honest opinion - it helps us grow and improve. I hear you on the beds, we are changing those room by room and improving quality of our breakfast actively. Thanks again for staying with us and can't wait to see you on the island again. Have a great time on the rest of your trip :)

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We stayed in a jungle bungle for 1 month at Sea Breeze.

Here were my experiences:
1. We got water bottles every time we got room service, which is really key to have in Thailand

2. The balcony was amazing. A view of the jungle trees, and a little bit of the ocean too. The wind blew really nicely there on hot days to cool you down.

3. The pool was always really clean and fresh. Sitting on the seats drinking coconuts in the water was super fun. There are also jets on one side that made it spa-like. The water was always warm enough because of the sun.

4. Rented a motorbike for 250 baht per day (they give you a discount to 200 baht sometimes if you get multiple days in a row). It was the same price or cheaper than getting it from anywhere else, and we got to renew it whenever we wanted.

5. The mattress in our bungalow was really uncomfortable at first, but as soon as we told them they came and changed the mattress the next day. They even cleaned the room afterward.

6. For 160 Baht per kg, you can give your laundry to the reception and they will have it ready for you the next day. This was affordable and really really convenient! But Note: Many of my clothes had shrunk a little, even though they were all cotton. Make sure you don't give anything wool.

7. Get free room service whenever you need it. If you ever ask for anything to be done in the suite they'll clean it as well.

8. The parrot was really fun to practice my Thai with (she says Savatikup (Hello in Thai) and Hello in different voices and pitches. She was so much fun to hang out with with before going on a scooter ride. She was social most of the time and even said "I love you" a few times.

9. Santa, the dog. Most beautiful dog I've seen in Thailand. He's social but he won't jump on you. If you become really good friends with him, he might try some playful nibbling, so I wouldn't play with him unless you're comfortable with that.

10. The staff were all really kind and spoke English really well. Very accommodating and polite. They always said hello or savattikup in greeting, and gave us big smiles.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Lukana S, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Laily,
Wow, thanks a lot for taking the time to write such an honest, detailed review - it's great information to help us improve every aspect of our service. It was our pleasure hosting you and I hope to see you again on your next visit! Santa says woof, and our parrot says "I love you" :D

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Excellent hotel definately worth staying here, any issues were quickly ironed out, the staff were Very helpful, the location atop a small hill is close enough to walk to town far enough so not to be disturbed by the full moon party revellera

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lukana S, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Pixie,
It was so lovely hosting you - can't thank you enough for leaving us such kind reviews!! Again I apologize for any incidents you experienced during full moon night. Please come back and visit us again soon. Have an amazing vacation :)

Reviewed 11 September 2017

magnificent view and Lovely hotel.
We had a great time. kind service.
Relatively close to everything.
We were on a honeymoon, the hotel decided to upgrade our room to a larger room with amazing sea views.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Morde,
Thank you for your kind words - to know that you had a good time on your honeymoon is so energizing for me and my staff. Please come and stay with us anytime. We will always treat you like family, that's a promise. Have a lovely time on the rest of your travels :)

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a gem hiding in the Jungle with Beautiful views of the Sea!
I stayed in a private bungalow overlooking the water from a private lanai.
The rooms and the property where clean.
Staff was very polite and helpful.
I rented a motor scooter from the front desk.
Hotel staff from "Ali" (Canada) and "Yury" (Russia) where very kind and invited me on a day trip. This made my stay on Koh Pangan very special and fun!
The hotel is far away from all the noise of the Full moon party and bars, but close enough to walk 10-15 minutes away. Same with the beaches.
Overall this hotel was a hidden gem.. I will return again..

I did return 8 times!!
Here's my continued review:

Sea Breeze Resort is my favorite Hotel in Koh Phangan.. The owner, staff and resort Manager Ali Ajellu have created a space where I feel completely at home. Thank you SeaBreeze for making my stay heart warming and completely cared for with delicious Thai food and international treats.. The rooms, and I have stayed in most of them are always up to my Happiness levels❤

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Lukana S, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Chris,
You are too kind - thank you so much for staying with us for the 8th time this year!! You are like family to us, and thank you for the delicious Japanese treats you brought the staff. We already miss you and looking forward to seeing you again in a couple of months :)
I'm also looking to make these free day-trips (gorgeous waterfalls, hikes to viewpoints, party nights at The Bay...) a regular event that all our guests can join in on. Have a safe and fun trip back home!