Rin Bay View Bungalow & Restaurant(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$267
  • Pool
Beck's Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$104
US$433
US$253
Agoda.com
Milky Bay Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$192
Buri Rasa Koh Phangan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$369
US$311
Agoda.com
US$361
US$285
Sunset Cove Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$100
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Mac's Bay Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$54
US$42
Priceline
US$1,539
US$1,454
All reviewspanoramic view roomhaad rinhotel dogfull moonleela beachminute walkmain buildingdeluxe roombanana pancakesprivate bathroomhotel is beautifulperfect locationfew metersbreakfast includedkoh phanghanhotel restaurantlounge area
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We stayed in an ocean view jacuzzi suite and it was beautiful. The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The staff was friendly and quite helpful. Many of them also spoke great English. The breakfast was mediocre, but not any worse than most hotel buffets. The only downfall to the resort was that it was at the top of a very steep hill. It is a 5 min walk from the street to the hotel at a sharp grade. You will need to walk this hill to get to the beach (the beach is an aprx 10 min walk). Also be aware that the swim-up bar may not be staffed. We were there during low season (July) and there was no staff at the pool bar during our entire visit. All in all it was a wonderful hotel in a beautiful spot.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lukana S, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Cburton,
Thank you so much for staying at our little family resort - we really appreciate your honest feedback and your kind words about our staff. The fact that we're on top of a hill affords our guests some peace and tranquility away from the party scene, but I understand that the walk up can be tiring. Most of our guests choose to rent a scooter, since that is the best way of exploring this magical island. We are going to establish a small shuttle to help our guests avoid the walk. We are also building a walkway directly down to Leela beach for your comfort. We will do better in terms of staffing the swim-up bar. Thank you for telling us! I hope you had a great time on Koh Phangan and please come and visit us again. We always take special care of our loyal friends :)

Reviewed 6 August 2017

I use to travel a lot, and what I can tell here is that Sea Breeze Resort is, so far, one of the best place where I've stayed.
I had an amazing view from the balcony of my bungalow, surrounded by the jungle. My room was confortable (AC, fridge, good internet connection, etc.).
The swimming-pool is very nice and space around very well organized (tables, sunbeds, toilets, etc.)
The restaurant is very good with a good selection for the breakfast, and the sea view from the restaurant is incredible!
The location of the resort is very good, everything you need is very close to the resort and you can organize different tours with the help of staff at the reception.
Regarding the staff and the manager: everybody is very nice, warm, always smiling, very polite, attentive and benevolent. The made my stay very comfortable and peaceful, I was like in a bubble of serenity! They were always helpful for everything!
For those who complain about mosquitos, yes we are here in the jungle and we are in Thailand, so it means also beautiful birds, trees and flowers :-)

I will definitely come back soon to Koh Phangan to enjoy all the facets of the island, and I will definitely stay again at Sea Breeze Resort.

Thanks for everything and see you soon!

Salima

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Lukana S, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Salima,
We are all humbled by your very sweet words! I will pass along your compliments to the staff whom I know will be thrilled to hear you had a good time with them. Thank you so much for staying at our little family resort and for taking the time to write such an honest and detailed review. We can't wait to see you again - please let us know ahead of time so we can prepare for your arrival and take real good care of you :) Hope you have an amazing time wherever your travels take you! Much love

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is out the way of all the madness and up some steep hills. It is situated in jungle with some amazing views of the beach and lots of trees. The pool area is average, small ish pool, sunbeds aren't very comfy and lots of ants all over the floors but it's in the jungle so you can understand. At first we stayed in one of the huts which we soon upgraded to a superior room as there was holes in the doors and only tiny locks so you could hear everything outside, it was windy so the doors were banging and was very noisy. It was also under average and the beds were not comfy at all. The superior room that we upgraded to was far better. It was above the reception area, spacious, had a fridge, the doors locked properly and there was no noise.. the shower wasn't that nice as the water just dripped out but we could still shower.. the maids wouldn't make up the rooms unless you asked them so many times we had to ask for new towels and for our room to be clean, which it wasn't very nice to come back to after a day of being out and the room hadn't been cleaned and had fresh towels out.. the staff were lovely, very polite and helpful.. the breakfast was average, cold eggs & pancakes as they would be left out. Overall an average stay but good location!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Lukana S, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Gabrielle,
Thank you so much for staying with us. I really appreciate the time you took to give us your honest feedback - it is invaluable to us as we improve the resort and service for our lovely guests. I have taken note of all of the issues you mentioned and will get on top of them.
Thanks for the kind words about our staff, they will be happy to hear your thoughts. Hope you had a wonderful time on Koh Phangan and looking forward to seeing you again :)

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in July 2017 during the time of Full Moon with my boyfriend and 5 friends. We had a great time here! It's a lovely, nicely decorated hotel kept clean and tidy.

The hotel staff and super friendly - always saying hello when you get back to the hotel and always offering to help you buy tickets for parties and find deals on activities. The hotel dog Santa is also friendly!

The rooms are nicely decorated with comfortable beds and pillows and really soft bedding. The only thing that slightly let it down was satellite issues with the TV during the time of our stay so we had no good channels to watch.

The pool area is really nice and clean with a good pool bar that played good music throughout the day! The only annoying thing is that the hotel guests from Sea Breeze backpackers next door are allowed to use the pool which made it almost impossible to get a sunbed even if you were up and at the pool by 9am! Some more sunbeds would be very useful :)

The food is great and the room service menu is really good! The prices weren't extortionate either. Breakfast was fine although the food was often cold and trays were often empty so it could be kept on top of some more.

Overall this is a great hotel and I would definitely stay here again if I return to Koh Phangan! If you do stay here then take a trip up to the rooftop where there is an old bar and some seating areas. Me and my friends had our pre-drinks here every night and also sat up here to watch amazing thunderstorms! You have more than 180 degree view of 3 beaches and of Koh Samui and it's a really good place to chill :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Lukana S, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Ellie,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to write such a detailed and honest review! My staff and I really appreciate it and hang on every word. All your constructive feedback helps us improve for our lovely guests.

We have some very nice movie and sports channels, but due to recent storms we have to make some fixes to the quality. We're on top of it, thanks for bringing it to our attention. Same goes for the pool chairs, we have ordered more and will have them in place very soon. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused! Regarding the breakfast, we hear you and will make the appropriate adjustments.

I'm so glad that you discovered our rooftop with incredible 300 deg views of the sea and surrounding beaches & mountains. We would like to encourage more of our guests to use it.
Hope you had an amazing time on Koh Phangan and you will always be welcomed to our little family with open arms. We take special care of our loyal friends, so please let us know when you'll be back! Our hotel puppy Santa says hello back :D

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

A well priced option with beautiful, and unexpected, views of the ocean. Great location, walking distance to the shops, restaurants, bars and beaches. Basic breakfast but it was enough. Staff are lovely.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Lukana S, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Dear Rebecca,
Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to review our little resort! I'm ecstatic to hear you had a good time - I will pass your compliments to my staff who will be energized by your comments. As a recipient of TripAdvisor's cert. of Excellence, there's nothing more important to us than your comfort during your stay. I wish I could hear you feedback on how we could improve to provide a 5-star service on your next visit. Have a safe and wonderful trip back home :)