US$104
US$90
US$79
US$69
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$308
US$258
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$340/night.

Neptune's Villa(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$26
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

US$147
US$85
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$360
US$143
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

Buri Rasa Koh Phangan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$142
US$119
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Rin Bay View Bungalow & Restaurant(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$27
  • Pool
US$378
US$134
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Beck's Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$17
Priceline
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$30/night.

All reviewspanoramic view roomhaad rinhotel dogfull moonleela beachminute walkmain buildingdeluxe roombanana pancakesprivate bathroomhotel is beautifulperfect locationfew metersbreakfast includedkoh phanghanhotel restaurantlounge area
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Location was perfect, personal was very kind and helpfull. I have been for three weeks in Thailand and this was the best place to stay. Good price and diner was so good. Perfect setting. We loved it!!!!!!!!! Many thanks!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lukana S, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

My dear lbrinkhuizen,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for the glowing review! I appreciate the time you took to tell your story. I will pass your compliments to my staff - they will be ecstatic to hear it :) It's always a pleasure to host lovely people such as yourself. Please don't be a stranger and come back for a visit to this magical island - We'll be waiting for you! Have a wonderful time on the rest of your vacation.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this property for 16 nights in a deluxe room as a solo Traveller. The room photos were exactly as advertised and I enjoyed a 270 degree view from my large corner balcony.. Unfortunately for 36 hours during my stay the main building suffered a fault with the water system/pump. Considering the high occupancy of the property I was swiftly moved to a bungalow until the issue was resolved(impressive, considering a new system would probably have to have been shipped from the main land). The free breakfasts were adequate and the restaurant menu catered to most tastes and requirements. Large and well maintained swimming pool, lush gardens and a generally well looked after property. I found the staff to be welcoming and genuine. A bonus for me is you can choose when you want your room serviced. I was quite sick for 8 days and appreciated not having to make myself scarce during service time. All in all a great place to stay and highly recommended. Not far from Haad Rin beaches and close to shopping, restaurants. I appreciate your hospitality.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Lukana S, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

My dear Sam, My staff and I were so touched by your kind words, thank you so much for taking the time to write to us! We like to see all our lovely guests as family. It makes me so happy to hear you had a good time staying with us, despite the water issues we experienced. Please come and see us when you're on this magical island again, it would be our pleasure to host you :) Have a wonderful time on the rest of your vacation

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Very helpful and friendly staff. Very helpful when our plane got cancelled and we could move the booking. Nice pool and lounge area. The rooms were not like the pictures, very dark but still alright . Fantastic view and good breakfast!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Lukana S, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Dear Emma, Thank you so much for your thoughtful review - My staff and I really appreciate hearing your honest feedback because it helps us improve. I will look into the room lighting for our guests. Hope you had a wonderful time on Koh Phangan :)

Reviewed 22 May 2017

it on top of a hill, so you have a great view!! beach is really near but you have to go down the hill and up every time you want to go to the beach, restaurant, etc.
breakfast has little choices , but the banana pancakes are delicious.
rooms are old but nice, (dont choose the cheapest one, the room is small, smelly, and the bathroom is horrible!)
towels are old and torn up, but clean.

Room Tip: dont ask for the cheapest one, its very small, has a shower without demarkable area, the other for a little more money are 100% better beautiful view, but old rooms. the sheets are colored not white.
Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lukana S, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Dear Catalina, thank you so much for staying with us and for giving us your honest opinion! Have a great holiday!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

This resort was awesome and the people who work here are so friendly it felt like I was family. I would definitely come back and recommend to anbody. To the people complaining about bugs do realize you're in the middle of a freaking jungle with humid weather, it's inevitable. Buy some bug spray lol.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lukana S, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

My dear Shmripnut (haha, awesome handle!),
Can't tell you how much I appreciate the time you took to give us your honest feedback. It was lovely having you here, we are a family run resort and we treat our beautiful guests like family too. Give us a call the next time you're on the island and I'll be sure to take good care of you :) Have a great holiday!