“Wonderful View, Great Breeze/Air, Relaxing Atmosphere”
Review of Sea Breeze Resort

Sea Breeze Resort
Ranked #25 of 91 Hotels in Ko Pha Ngan
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I was there twice. At first in a standard bungalow then in a deluxe bungalow with a stunning view. I can recommand strongly both. The Deluxe bungalow is an extraordinary experience because of the very cool and cozy interior. All over the resort you have great views, the roof garden is my personal hot spot. I like the resort the resort because it is calm, relaxing and clean. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Bungalow with sea view (z.B. No. 4, 5)
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Lukana S, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Dear Werner,
Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to review us. It was lovely hosting you and I hope you had some beautiful experiences on your spiritual journey :) Please come and stay with us again and enjoy the rest of your trip!

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Please remove the "pool bathroom " image from your portfolio or do a repair, just saying, need to check your own site from time to time.
The other images provide a good overview of your resort.
My concern here is more about the bad PR that one image can do than all the great ones.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear Clifford,
I can't thank you enough for bringing this to our attention!
This is a user-uploaded image and in fact the image is not even of our pool bathroom! We have different tiles, size, toilet, etc. I am reporting this to TripAdvisor and they will help us replace it with real, current photos. Again, thank you for caring and letting us know. I hope you had a wonderful time on the island :)

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

One of the best resorts, with a perfect price service-ballance. The whole team is extremly friendly and helped us to find what we were searching. We booked through a recommendation of a friend.
Bungalows, pool and the Resort is clean.
And just a few meters away is for me, the Most beautiful Beach in phangan.
All in all a Perfect stay, we can truly recommend!!
Special Thanks to Notker, it was a blast!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Lukana S, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

It was lovely having you stay with us Moritz, thank you so much for taking the time to give us an honest review! And yes, Leela Beach is Haad Rin's hidden gem, I'm so happy that you enjoyed it. Can't wait to see you again :)

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Good: beautiful view , near to main attractions but separated

bad : breakfast was very solid , room maintenance was bad (air condition, light , water stream in bath was weak, old decoration) , when I need help in the front desk they did not computerate as I expected .

Room Tip: I took on of the best room (per price)
Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Ofer,
I thank you for staying with us and for your honest opinion. We are aware of the issues you raised and we are updating the rooms as we speak. I hope you have a wonderful trip and hope to see you again :)

Reviewed 21 February 2017

This is without a doubt the best place I stayed in Thailand!! Booked here for a few days post-full moon party, there's still loads to do in Ko phangan, I recommend the waterfall party!! The resort is a bit of a walk up to it so maybe not the best place for people with walking difficulties but the views are amazing! It's so hard to believe you're only a few mins away from Haad rin where the full moon party is! The rooms all seem to be a chalet style, all with beautiful views! The rooms had comfortable beds, good air con and no insects!

But what really makes this place is the wonderful staff!! Reception staff made us feel so welcome from the beginning, bar and restaurant staff also couldn't do enough to help you. Including carrying cocktails down to the pool for you all day! Special thanks to the waiter Ali who kept us all entertained and allowed us to pick our own music at the bar. Food is lovely here, and you get breakfast included in your room. I can't recommend this place highly enough, it's beautiful rooms and gorgeous views along with the service and the warmth of the staff made it a unforgettable experience!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Lukana S, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

What a beautiful review Sarah, you are too kind, really... My staff and I really appreciate all the great things you had to say, I shared this with them! It was a pleasure to have you here with us and I can't wait to see you here again :)