Rin Bay View Bungalow & Restaurant(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$268
  • Pool
Beck's Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$104
US$433
US$253
Agoda.com
Milky Bay Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$192
Buri Rasa Koh Phangan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$369
US$311
US$317
US$285
Sunset Cove Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$100
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Mac's Bay Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$54
US$45
US$1,539
Agoda.com
All reviewspanoramic view roomhaad rinhotel dogfull moonleela beachminute walkmain buildingdeluxe roombanana pancakesprivate bathroomhotel is beautifulperfect locationfew metersbreakfast includedkoh phanghanhotel restaurantlounge area
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Please remove the "pool bathroom " image from your portfolio or do a repair, just saying, need to check your own site from time to time.
The other images provide a good overview of your resort.
My concern here is more about the bad PR that one image can do than all the great ones.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Lukana S, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Dear Clifford,
I can't thank you enough for bringing this to our attention!
This is a user-uploaded image and in fact the image is not even of our pool bathroom! We have different tiles, size, toilet, etc. I am reporting this to TripAdvisor and they will help us replace it with real, current photos. Again, thank you for caring and letting us know. I hope you had a wonderful time on the island :)

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

One of the best resorts, with a perfect price service-ballance. The whole team is extremly friendly and helped us to find what we were searching. We booked through a recommendation of a friend.
Bungalows, pool and the Resort is clean.
And just a few meters away is for me, the Most beautiful Beach in phangan.
All in all a Perfect stay, we can truly recommend!!
Special Thanks to Notker, it was a blast!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Lukana S, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

It was lovely having you stay with us Moritz, thank you so much for taking the time to give us an honest review! And yes, Leela Beach is Haad Rin's hidden gem, I'm so happy that you enjoyed it. Can't wait to see you again :)

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Good: beautiful view , near to main attractions but separated

bad : breakfast was very solid , room maintenance was bad (air condition, light , water stream in bath was weak, old decoration) , when I need help in the front desk they did not computerate as I expected .

Room Tip: I took on of the best room (per price)
Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Ofer,
I thank you for staying with us and for your honest opinion. We are aware of the issues you raised and we are updating the rooms as we speak. I hope you have a wonderful trip and hope to see you again :)

Reviewed 21 February 2017

This is without a doubt the best place I stayed in Thailand!! Booked here for a few days post-full moon party, there's still loads to do in Ko phangan, I recommend the waterfall party!! The resort is a bit of a walk up to it so maybe not the best place for people with walking difficulties but the views are amazing! It's so hard to believe you're only a few mins away from Haad rin where the full moon party is! The rooms all seem to be a chalet style, all with beautiful views! The rooms had comfortable beds, good air con and no insects!

But what really makes this place is the wonderful staff!! Reception staff made us feel so welcome from the beginning, bar and restaurant staff also couldn't do enough to help you. Including carrying cocktails down to the pool for you all day! Special thanks to the waiter Ali who kept us all entertained and allowed us to pick our own music at the bar. Food is lovely here, and you get breakfast included in your room. I can't recommend this place highly enough, it's beautiful rooms and gorgeous views along with the service and the warmth of the staff made it a unforgettable experience!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Lukana S, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

What a beautiful review Sarah, you are too kind, really... My staff and I really appreciate all the great things you had to say, I shared this with them! It was a pleasure to have you here with us and I can't wait to see you here again :)

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Fantastic stay, perfect position and breathtaking view! Beautiful and spacious room, clean and comfortable.
Food at restaurant is good, breakfast buffet is good.
Nice and friendly staff, I got a free ride to the peer the day I left.
I would definitely recommend this place and go back at any time

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

What a lovely review, thank you my dear Deboarh! I'm glad we could be of service. We offer our guests pick-up and drop-off car at the Haad Rin pier free of charge. Or we can even book a taxi for you from Thong Sala pier, so the next time you come to visit, just let us know ahead of time and we'll take care of everything :) Have a wonderful vacation.