“Amazing!!”

Cozy Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #11 of 420 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Description: Cozy is a small, noisy and busy roadside guesthouse and restaurant located in the southern part of the Long Beach area, Koh Lanta, Thailand. The restaurant is open for guests looking for either some genuine, high class, Thai food or something likewise from our mouthwatering Western menu. No frills. No fine dining. No white table cloths. But food cooked with love, passion and the best ingredients we can find, served with the ambition to give every guest a personal treatment and an overall good experience from visiting us. The restaurant is open September - May. Please note that we don't accept credit cards, cash only. Welcome!
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

This place was amazing we ordered a steak with asparagus wrapped in bacon and a bacon cheeseburger and the meat was delicious, the steak was so tender I’ve been in Thailand a month and this is by far the best meal we’ve had and it was reasonably priced aswell we also had a cocktail, beer and some ice cream for desert and only came to 1370 baht wich for the quality of food was very good. Definitely recommend coming here if your on ko Lanta!

1  Thank kieranfields77
cozyguesthouselanta, Ägare at Cozy Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you very much for a positive review! It's good to hear you think the price and quality of the food was a match - that's how we like to have it. Thank you again for sharing your opinions to others, very welcome back! Linda/owner.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate dinner at Cozy two nights in a row and both meals were spectacular. I ordered the bacon cheeseburger and the chicken pasta - both were full of flavor and delicious. My husband ordered the salmon caesar salad both nights and they were consistent and tasty both times. I highly recommend.

1  Thank Rachael140
cozyguesthouselanta, Ägare at Cozy Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Thank you, guests coming back is a good sign! Thank you for recommending us to others, thank you for rating us at TA and very, very welcome back! Linda/owner.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Loved the ambience of this place, really nice and welcoming and staff were lovely. Although tied up a bit with guests who are staying from what I can gauge.

Veggie options were a little disappointing for me, granted I’m a fussy eater too. Lots of burger and meat options for European food and would have loved more options like that for me. Bread and dip that came out was delicious, loveliest bread I’ve had in Thailand.

The only option for me for main was Thai which I ended up ordering and was tasty enough but going here was looking forward to something European.

Would recommend if you’re a meat eater but there are more veggie options around in other places which personally suited me better.

1  Thank Claire C
cozyguesthouselanta, Ägare at Cozy Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you Claire for rating us at TA, we appreciate that! (Almost) all our Thai dishes can easy be made vegetarian, we also have a vegetarian pasta as a main dish. For now, we have decided to stay there when it comes to vegetarian options, in the future we might add some more - it's always discussed when a new menu is coming. We have some good vegetarian restaurants on the island and I would recommend Kunda and/or Happie Veggie for a really good vegetarian meal - even if we are happy to help to customize our dishes within reasonable limits. Linda/owner.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

The server assured me their cheese plate was large but I really was not expecting it to be that generous, so a big thumbs up :-) I was relieved the wine came out of a bottle vs box and it was offered either at room temperature or chilled which was impressive for a small bar. The service was attentive without being intrusive. NB: I suggest you make a reservation to avoid disappointment as guests were being turned away during my visit.

Thank you for rating us at TA! I'm happy to hear you liked our cheese plate, so do we ;-) Also - like always - I'm happy to hear you had good service at your visit. Now when low season is coming, our restaurant is normally not full and it can absolutely be possible to find a seat even if it's not pre booked. Still, some evenings are full, a typical low season "problem". Thank you again and very welcome back! Linda/owner.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Was a fairly busy night and my girlfriend did not feel so well so we changed our order to takeaway without any trouble.
The food was alright, a bit pricey perhaps.

cozyguesthouselanta, Ägare at Cozy Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thank you for your sharing your opinion at TA. I'm happy to hear you liked our service and almost liked our food as well. I hope your girlfriend is better. Very welcome back! Linda/owner.