“Awesome”

Pearls Shakes
Ranked #197 of 420 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Best fruit shakes in Koh Lanta.
Best iced Thai coffee in Koh Lanta
Best Thai food in Koh Lanta.

My girl dragged me here for shakes before we went out to another spot for a late breakfast. After our shakes though she decided she wanted to try the food and I, hungry for eggs and toast reluctantly agreed. Little did I know I would have the best banana lassi I’ve ever had and the best massaman curry I’ve ever had. The iced Thai coffee was amazing as well. Also the staff are really friendly. Come here you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

OMG!! stopped by just for smoothies... stayed for a meal and ice coffee! this was the best, most high quality, flavorful food we had in Koh Lanta.. Maybe all of Thailand!

Owners are wonderful and everything made with so much love ♥️ grateful! this was just delicious! Thank you!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

One of cutest places we have ever visited. Dishes were absolutely delicious and best shakes we've ever tried. Thanks for great day.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

The owner was just superb, smooth things were absolutely delicious, I slow today was the best I’ve ever had, and the food was just great.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

I have never met people who put sooo much effort in making coffee, fruit shakes and breakfast! Delicious