Costa Lanta(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$87
US$73
US$55
SriLanta Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$31
US$29
  • Breakfast included
US$84
US$68
Lanta Sand Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$44
Agoda.com
The Houben Hotel ( Adult Only )(Ko Lanta)
US$92
US$69
Agoda.com
MOONLIGHT Exotic Bay Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$25
Agoda.com
Lazy Days Bungalows(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$47
US$553
US$204
Agoda.com
Layana Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)
US$220
US$156
All reviewsbeach barlong beachswedish couplebeautiful place to stayoutdoor bathroombeautiful sunsetsouth endhigh tiderestaurants within walking distancewonderful stayfacing the seamassage areabeachfront bungalowsound of the wavesbeach frontperfect place to relaxmosquito net
Reviewed 6 May 2018

We had a large comfortable air-conditioned room with a verandah.
On arrival we were welcomed by smiles all over staff. The open-air shower was located behind the room. the food served is of top quality with fresh fish served daily on bar-b-que.
the only two down points are - no TV in room (I am a news freak) and geckos abundant with noise but the birds chirp beautifully

Room Tip: hire a motor-bike if you are familiarized with riding in a near chaotic traffic
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We had a nice bungalow with AC nicely situated off the garden and a short stroll to the beach where the bar and restaurant offered great ocean views. Staff were helpful and location was decent. Beach in front is rocky but 500 meters away you can enter the ocean on sand. No pool which would have made this place rate higher for me.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

After a long travel around Thailand we were looking for relax, peace and quality at the beach...and we found it 100%

The resort is tastefully furnished, the staff is lovely and the sand of the beach is amazing, like flour

To sum up, Value for money perfect!

...I would like to take my parents here tomorrow

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2018

The good things about the resort...
Very very friendly staff, always with a smile and catered to all our needs, a suprise pancake birthday cake for my husband which was sweet. Very nice bungalows, great seaview. Transfer to hotel was arranged perfectly!
Bad things. Location is terrible...cant swim because of the rocks, thankfully we had a vespa and were able to explore the island and its beautiful beaches.
The property is a little run down..
The management was a little disinterested. We stayed for 12 days, we had booked it via agoda so we couldnt leave earlier...Breakfast options very limited...a choice of eggs and fruit. Imagine eating that for 12 days. Thankfully later down the track we were offered Thai breakfast, a rice or a soup which was average.
Upon our last day we requested a later checkout, not much to ask for after stayng 12 days at the resort. It was agreed that we would leave the room at 2.30 pm. So we were trying to enjoy our final moments on the beach when we were bombarded by phone calls from agoda that we must check out otherwise our stuff will be removed from the room. We had to explain to them that we had agreed with the management that we woud leave at 2.30. Emails started coming through with pictures of our things on our bed, they had entered our room while we were still out. Felt violated. Upon arrival at 1 pm we say 4 people standing out of our room! Doors wide open. I said to the owner that "whats going on? we had agreed 2.30." So I felt very disturbed and violated and pushed out. They said they were waiting for guests at 3.00. Understood. By the way the other option was to be able to shower in a small shower room where the shower head was above a dirty toilet. Right next to the bar! Think they have a huge property to set up a proper change room for late check outs. So we left the room at 2.00 pm. We left the property and by 3.30 no new guests had arrived. I was also asked where was the coconut oil? There was no coconut oil in the room to start with and I felt like a thief.
Very unprofessional. We ordered a lunch before leaving...was average. We wanted a water we got charged for that too 20 baht...which is 10 cents. Ive stayed in friendlier hotels.

Room Tip: all rooms are located with sea view
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank VickyV073
NautilusResort, Owner at Nautilus Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you for your time to put review on my property.

I'm Chaya, one of the owner.
Who you mentioned as, "The management was a little disinterested"
I was the one who u mentioned about "perfectly arranged transportation" to my resort for both of you.
Who prepared BD pancake with ice cream for your husband's BD.
Who have to got a blame from the others guests about I let you smoked in the restaurant. (Of course it was my fault cos I haven't put No Smoking sign yet but now)
Who deal with the poor and unreliable public minivan company which you have booked from outside of my resort. Even I don't have to help but I did it (for free)
By the way, That kind of transportation, at us is only ฿250. You bought more expensive from the tour agent booth who did not care at all but I do!
I always have to taking care when something went wrong because you are my hotel's guest.

Also me, who stood in front of your room with 4 staffs. We about to clean up your room because you have allowed by verbal on phone with Agoda customer service also with my husband to clean up the room for the next guests.
Yes, I was agreed to let you leave late but the thing has change because the next guest has contacted for early check in or at least check in on time (3 pm.)
(Please see his review under this review.)

Due to our check out time is at 11.00 am. as you have agree on registration form on arrival date also it shown on all booking channels we have.
If you just followed the rules all negative things won't happened.

We services everything as much as special for both of you. We said, if you would like to have Thai breakfast please let us know 1 day in advance because we need time to prepare. The other guests be able to follow but none of you.
You just shown up in the morning then ask for Thai breakfast is possible? Of cos it have to be possible for our VIP guests as you guys.

Breakfast options very limited...a choice of eggs and fruit???
Come on, we serve American Breakfast as cub of Coffee or a jar of Tea, And glass of juice.
1-2 sliced of whole wheat bread,
Your kind of eggs, (Fried, Boiled, Scramble, Porches or Omelet)
Bacon & Chicken Sausages.
1 plate of Seasoning Fruits as banana, pineapple, watermelon and dragon fruit.
Musli mix with or without fresh fruits. Cornflake, Yogurt and Milk. Also Thai breakfast or even local Thai food (order 1 day in advance)
What you expected when you are not at your own home? When you are aboard? Whatever, if you tell me in person it would be nicer. Probably I can make it for you.

Regarding location,
On high tide you can swim In front of our resort but when low tide, only 200 meter on the right side of our resort is swimming spot.

For the coconut cream,
We have to ask because it disappeared from the room and "we just ask" because we provided in every bungalows. And my staff was 100% sure that they have put in yours bungalow. Even we sure but we did not ask to open your luggages to searching for it. Still feel un-respected?

And do we will be more professional if we not charge for that bottle of mineral water at your lunch?

Finally, very glad to hear you have stay in friendlier hotel where can please and satisfy you.

Chaya

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Booked this because I fancied an AC spot after a few days of fan-room in Libong.

The place is on the very south end of Long Beach, so a little out of the action, which I prefer. Its a good 4 mile (6.5km) walk to the north end of the beach and back (nice exercise during the day.)

I received a phone call the morning before I arrived, pushing me to accept a 5pm check-in, because a guest wanted a late check-out. The first question was simply: "will you check in at 5pm." I said NO. I was supposed to arrive at 230pm, so I told them the room had better be ready at 2pm, the actual check-in time. I also knew that check-out was 11am. It was only after the first push that they asked me what time would I actually be arriving. It didnt anger me - but it did surprise me, and I brought it up with them as soon as I arrived.

In fact I arrived at c.4pm, as the ferry was late, and the room was empty and cleaned.

The place is a little tatty, more so than the photos show on the TA listing, but nice in a back-to-nature way (it isnt manicured.) I paid c.8 bux extra for the Sea View room – which basically means it’s a bit closer to the beach than the other rooms. Its a con to get a few extra bucks for nothing different - if you dont mind being a few steps further from the beach, save yourself a few bux.

There is no pool, and other facilities are limited – it has a beach side bar and a small restaurant, as do all the other places in this bracket.

The rooms are nice. There is a small room safe, but will not fit even the smallest laptop - I have the 13inch MacAir; two bottles of water; cups but no kettle or tea; there is AC and a ceiling fan; mosquito net; a nice balcong to relax upon; but no TV and just a bamboo rack with coat hangers instead of any closed furniture for clothes storage.

The room does, however, feel nice. The bathroom is small, but good enough, although the water does pour straight onto the ground outside – mosquito breeding area? And strangely, every-so-often, there were quite loud breaking or ‘dropping' noises – as is something heavy was falling – in the evenings and morning.

The staff really made this place. They were good fun, and always nice. I gave them a decent tip. The breakfasts were superb – I have lived in SE Asia for most of my life, and love trying different foods. So, I had local breakfasts every day – they were interesting – it was nothing like commercial Thai food. A new and tasty experience for me. On my last day they presented me with 2 different rice dishes, and a soup dish! I told them it was way too much, but they said that I wasnt staying enough days to try all the Thai breakfast dishes - so they doubled up for me on the last morning. That is so nice of them - thanks for making that special effort.

Would I stay here again? Yes. It is very nice, but it’s a little pricy, but not crazy pricy – I think I paid 65 bux for the SeaView – but you must remember there is no pool or TV, which I don’t miss as I don’t travel to watch TV, and the sea is a short step away, but there are plenty of nice 60bux places around with TV and a pool. It makes it onto my recommended list simply because I liked the feel of the place.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo