All reviews railway station the hotel staff value for money main temple place to stay comfortable stay clean rooms could have been better my parents abdul kalam nice experience needs improvement local sightseeing room service is nice hotel recommend this hotel family room
Reviewed 21 September 2018

Hotel Pearl Residency Rameshwaram : Awesome Stay... Very polite helpful and humble Staff.. Good Food...nice room service .....Very close to Railway station and Temple.
Everything is what you need when you are on vacation.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ManagementHPR, Manager at Hotel Pearl Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Pearl Residency,Rameswaram!!!

Thank you so much for your lovely review . It is a great pleasure to hear that your stay and dining experience was wonderful and all our services and facilities have lived up to your expectations.

Thank you for your kind compliments and we do hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back for another flawless stay in the not so distant future.

Thanks & Regards,
Samsudeen.J
HPR Team.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Really enjoyed the comfort in Pearl Resident. The staff were good, polite and very cooperative. Rooms were tidy and overall comfortable. I will recommend this hotel to my fellow travelers. It's near to APJ Kalams memorial home.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ManagementHPR, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Pearl Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to note that you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel and that service and facilities exceeded your expectations.

Your feedback makes us very happy as you enjoyed the ambiance, the food, and the service at the hotel.

Your generous praise is very motivating and inspiring.

Thank you again for sharing review from your recent stay, I hope I can personally thank you on your next visit to rameswaram.

booking@hotelpearlresidency.com

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Room, location and amenities was very good during stay for my parents. Hotel is clean and close to station and other places. Courteous staff and good place to stay.The tariffs were normal, considering the close proximity of the hotel to the temple.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ManagementHPR, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Pearl Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us on TripAdvisor.

We are glad that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel and that the location, and service standards were at par with your expectations.

It is nice to know that you were satisfied with the hospitality accorded to you during your stay at our hotel.

Thank you again for sharing review from your recent stay, I hope I can personally thank you on your next visit to Hotel Pearl Residency,Rameswaram.

booking@hotelpearlresidency.com
918056793800.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Everything is good but the bathroom smells very very bad when you run the exhaust fans. Service is OK. Enough parking space. Well-mannered and courteous staff. Food is not very good , but Ok. Recommended.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
ManagementHPR, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Pearl Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to place your feedback online and we were extremely disappointed that we failed on this occasion to meet your reasonable expectations.

Please accept my sincere apology for the discomfort you experienced. We take our guest comments with immense seriousness in our endeavor to improve the areas of opportunities that such invaluable feedback highlights to us. I have personally spoken with all the concerned Managers to ensure we have begun taking the necessary corrective actions to address all the gaps you highlighted to us and avoid any similar recurrence. At Pearl Residency Rameswaram we endeavor to provide our guest’s services that are friendly, attentive and timely. With these endeavors in pursuit, we would love to see all our guests depart with only a positive memory of their home here in Rameswaram.

I do look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back and having another chance to win your faith and trust in us.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Overall excellent place to stay. very clean, safe place with great food, hospitality, reachable to temple, railway station, town etc. Breakfast provided was excellent throughout our stay. Rooms were kept clean everyday.

Room tip: Windows to be taken care of about their functioning or damage
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest

Greetings from Hotel Pearl Residency, Rameswaram !!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us about your experience at
HPR. I am delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay with
us and the overall experience was very positive.

Your appreciation and kind comment about the Staff, hospitality,service at our hotel during your stay is highly valued and serves as a great motivation to all of us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at HPR in the very near future.

For further clarification or reservations please call us : 918056793800 / 04573 - 222262 / 63 / 64 or Email us : booking@hotelpearlresidency.com