All reviews bringing water mineral water dispenser lunch and dinner fresh linen newly constructed hotel walking distance from temple in house restaurant clean bathroom restaurant serves ample parking rameshwaram temple two nights free wifi courteous staff main temple other hotels budget hotel
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Food in restaurant Ashoka is excellent. Panner was very tasty and food was fresh. Staff was very helpful and they checked few times during our meal if we need anything and if we are satisfied.
My kids don't eat spicy food and they prepared non spicy dishes for us.
I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Hotel Ashoka R, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Ashoka, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear Sir ,

Greetings from Hotel Ashoka!!!!!!!!!

Your time is precious and feedback is valuable, I appreciate you taking the time to post your comments in detail and covering all aspects of your stay.

It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us .

I look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future, in the meantime if I can be of any assistance – please feel free to write to me.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel Ashoka is near to famous temple of Rameshwaram. You can view all sides of temple from terrace of the hotel. Rooms are equipped with modern facilities and quality of dinner in restaurant was also good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Hotel Ashoka R, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Ashoka, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Mr. Akhil S ,

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Very bright rooms, good food but no kettle for hot water or tea, coffee in room. The toilet paper falls in brittles due to cheap quality, amazing tv channels and attentive staff. Hot water never heats up causing cold showers throughout our stay.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank Traveller191074

Dear Mam ,

Greetings from Hotel Ashoka!!!!!!!!!

I have noted the issues you have highlighted with concern and as part of our strong commitment on continuous improvement and philosophy of guest delight, will sit down with my team members and discuss in detail on the corrective measures that need to be initiated.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel is near to temple way to agneetheertham
Must try breakfast here pongal the best medhu vada the best.
Best phulka in the rameshwaram try Chettinad veg curry
Parking available courteous management

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lalitha Y

Dear Mr. Syahtilal ,

Reviewed 6 July 2018

We stayed here for about 4 nights. We don't take onion, garlic or spicy food. The Kitchen staff went out of their way to see that we were well fed and looked after each meal. Partha Sarathi the manager of the kitchen and his good wife Selvi went over and above and for us and we are very much grateful and appreciative of their care. We travelled for one month to many Holy places, but none took care like here at Ashoka.

Stayed: June 2018