All reviews bringing water mineral water dispenser lunch and dinner fresh linen newly constructed hotel walking distance from temple in house restaurant clean bathroom restaurant serves ample parking rameshwaram temple two nights one night stay free wifi small town courteous staff main temple
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent place to stay, eat and execute our pilgrimage duties. Completely satisfied with the food and services. We had Morning breakfast and dinner. The variety in room options . The best you can get in this locality.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Hotel Ashoka R, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Ashoka, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Mr. Barthasarathy K ,

Greetings from Hotel Ashoka!!!!!!!!!

Your time is precious and feedback is valuable, I appreciate you taking the time to post your comments in detail and covering all aspects of your stay.

It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us .

Reviewed 19 June 2018

we a family of 5 stayed in Ashoka for two nights in a three bedroom room. the room was spacious and clean. the sleep quality is also very good. but the bathroom is very very small. only one person can stand sufficiently. if a kid goes in extra it will be crowded. i suffered for giving bath to my little kids. otherwise its good. the location is very close to the temple. walkable distance for youngsters but for aged little bit far.take an auto to the temple. go for the morning darshan itself. afternoon 1 pm iit will be closed or else go by 3.30. rush is little bit low. food is of good quality. room service is better than restaurant.will i stay again in ashoka? definitely yes!!!

Room Tip: room biews is not much a thing.i guess all rooms are same only
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Hotel Ashoka R, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Ashoka, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Mrs. Gayathri ,

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Nice. Breakfast good reception near to temple easy parking registration, warm welcome every things happen good
Giving wake up alarm concern nice my friend suggested this hotel along with my friend staying in the hotel

Stayed: February 2018
Thank Venkateswara Gu... G
Hotel Ashoka R, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Ashoka, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Mr. Venkateswara Guru ,

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Hotel has varied choice of room, well maintained and perfect choice for Stay interms of location, decent, well maintained property. Perfect place to put up for family and preferred hotel with restaurant which supplies nice choice to dine.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rajkpr
Hotel Ashoka R, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Ashoka, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Mr. Raj P R ,

Parthasarathy K P.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

The hotel is very clean and absolutely near the temple but at the same time it is away from the crowded temple surroundings. The room was very good. We went for day a trip to other parts of Rameshwaram and they booked a car for Rs 2000. It was worth the money. Healthy veg food was available in the hotel. RO water was available in every floor which is a big positive.
We reached the hotel at 9 am in the morning and they calculated the room charges on 24 hours basis. There are no fixed check-in check-out times. When we checked out at 5pm on the day of departure the amount charged was almost equal to a full day charge.
Among the negatives, the room was missing any tea/coffee maker or toiletries which are good to have. The variety of food available was extremely limited. The breakfast had the same items everyday and the lunch thali was quite minimal in terms of variety.
However, considering the resource limitations of the place Rameshwaram I feel it was a good stay and will recommend

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank RumaMukherjee
Hotel Ashoka R, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Ashoka, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Ms. Ruma Mukherjee ,

Greetings from Hotel Ashoka!!!!!!!!!

Also i have noted the concern highlighted by your goodself and will work on it immediately. I look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future, in the meantime if I can be of any assistance – please feel free to write to me.