We took the honeymoon package for 3 Nights and we truly enjoyed our stay at Kodai Resort.
1. Great location - Coaker's walk and Bryant's park just a few metres away.
2. The cottages are very spacious and well furnitured, and the bathroom is very clean.
3. They have a well maintained garden and the view from the cottage balcony is also great.
1. The food is decent, but slightly overpriced considering the quantity they provide per dish.
2. Well, they said that there are no fans or ACs in Kodaikanal (not sure if that's true), but we felt the need of some sort of cooling in the afternoons.
- Free Wifi