All reviewsriver viewcandle light dinnerdj nightwooden flooringrecreation areaopen restaurantcamp firetop floormemorable stayhoneymoon tripgames roomthe hotel staffnice staybuffet breakfastexcellent hotelawesome experienceroom service
Reviewed 30 January 2017

This hotel was the only black mark on an otherwise wonderful family trip to Kerala.... idiots why do they open a hotel if they cant bloody manage it properly .... We had booked Deluxe rooms for the visit but we were put in a very shabby room which did not seem "deluxe" by any strech of the imagination then as we landed up on Christmas eve and they had a "mandatory" dinner for which they charged 1500 per head ... which would have been okay had the food been alright. But nooooo ... they charge such ridiculous amounts for such lousy food ...absolutely pathetic ... this hotel is an eyesore in an otherwise beautiful town of Munnar!!
PLEASE AVOID ...WORST EVER HOTEL EXPERIENCE

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank VinayM423
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 1 nights in westwood the month of January the stay was really good, the staff is very friendly especially chalson... murthi, raja, they all are superb...and extremely helpful we enjoyed our family trip here I don't know how it's explain because everything is memorable . The room are specious,clean,well maintained. .

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

I wanted to get a resort somewhere near the tea plantation but couldn't decide which resort to book so I decided to take this hotel in main town and the roam around once I reached Munnar to get the resort at good location. The staffs were welcoming and friendly. Comfy clean rooms. 4 star for a budget hotel. In fact its better than 1 of the 4 star hotels where I stayed in Hyderabad.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 January 2017

We had dinner in the restaurant (Ala card) the taste is terrible and the service there is too bad.
I would suggest any traveller, to take other Hotel if they are Vegetarian don't know about Non-Veg.
Would have expected sometthing better as we needed to shift to other hotel which was just beside this

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Prathamesh1996
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I stayed there for 2 nights. Got the room 208. I booked the room by seeing the pictures. But when I entered the room it was not the same. False ceiling was incomplete. They made it some way to get the money. Hot water was not working for 2 times during my stay. Ordered Tea, boy came with a normal tea pot and as usual cold tea. Windows were not closed properly and as a result cold air was coming from outside whole night.

Room Tip: With the same budget, try to go with another hotels near by.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family