Review Highlights
New Casino

I believe this casino is fairly new on the scene but yes it is much louder than most other casinos... read more

Reviewed 30 April 2018
AaronD2377
Mumbai, India
Excellent Casino.

Casino Carnival at the Marriott-Miramar is a great gaming venue. Spacious & well managed,this... read more

Reviewed 18 January 2016
Deepak_01
Bengaluru, India

Recommended experiences in and around Panjim
from US$260.00
More Info
from US$52.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2014

It was my first time in a Casino, i went there just for the experience ... The cover charge includes free booze and food so that is money well spent... If you think you have a gambling problem then better avoid this place :P ... I went there with a purse of 5000Rs as my gambling limit, i lost all of it in a couple of hours after which i hung around while my friend played ... He won a bit , this place stays open till early morning but we decided to call it a night around 6am i think...

Date of experience: October 2013
3  Thank Amit-Durve
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Earlier I have been to few other offshore casinos in Goa but this time I thought of trying an onshore casino. After going through Tripadvisor ratings we chose to visit Casino Carnival and trust me the overall experience was too good. Though it is not a big casino in comparison to other offshore casinos but it has enough games so that you can spend 3-4hrs and enjoy it.

Pros:
Minimal entry fee
Ladies entry is free
Plus you get 2 cocktail/mocktail drinks
Plus you get Rs. 1000/- worth coupon to play which if you win would be converted into playing chips.
Very friendly staff
Nice ambience.

Cons
No dinner buffet (Since we already had dinner we had no issue with it.)

Date of experience: July 2014
2  Thank dibyanshu7
Reviewed 4 July 2014

It is the best casino in Goa, its on the big ship on river Mnadovi. You get good hospitality and you go by boat to the ship. That's amazing.

Date of experience: January 2014
4  Thank susimsahay
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is probably one of the better casinos in Goa. The people are warm and friendly and they don't have too many hang ups. Gaming is fun and interactive. In a casino, one needs to have a basic understanding of some games, else you loose money real quick. No point blaming the casino for it :-) Food is decent and they have a decent number of tables with different games to choose from. Good fun, especially if you come out winning ;-)

Date of experience: November 2013
1  Thank Naimish M
Vighnesh2013, Manager at Casino Carnival Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Hi Naimish. Your many Positive comments are really appreciated and thank you for taking time out to make them. I was glad to hear that you were happy with our team and their service. I can assure you that we have gotten only better at that with each passing day and your kind of feedback inspires us even more. We hope to see you soon :)

Reviewed 27 April 2014

You cannot bring camera to the boat but you can take smart phone or pad. The food is so so. But it's an interesting experience to gambling on a boat .(not a big boat)

Date of experience: April 2014