“Good food in your budget”

Navtara Veg Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 340 Restaurants in Panjim
Price range: US$60 - US$300
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: South Indian Vegetarian Specialty Restaurant
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The restaurant has a range of products. the branches are spread across north Goa. Nice food, good sitting place and products are appropriately priced.

Aditya T, Owner at Navtara Veg Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Navin,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback! We at Navtara constantly strive to improve our overall guest experience, and I am happy that the same was reflected in your recent visit. We hope to see you again :)

Do check out our other branches in Panjim, Porvorim, Calangute, Mapusa, Siolim and Margao!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

So tasty veg good available here. Yummmyyyyy.food is served hot n tasty.once u visit here you will feel like going again and again

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

As being a vegetarian for the period of Lent for 40 days every time we need to eat out it needs to be a vegetarian place. Also being the month of school exams the frequency is quite high.

After trying several South Indian Restaurant, I must say Navtara never disappoints. You get bored of it and venture to try elsewhere, but if you are not willing to take chances in what you get in your plate. Then this is the place to go.

Tried the veg lollipop. It was quite interesting and innovative I should say.

Great food.great service

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Hello everyone, I am going to share my review about Navtara Veg Restaurant which is located at Panaji in Goa.Goa is a beautiful place and a tourist attracted place to enjoy vacation.I went goa for a vacation and we halted in panaji and we decided to have some food in a restaurant and we found this one.So here I am going to share my experience about it.

Aditya T, Owner at Navtara Veg Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Patron,

Reviewed 13 February 2018

We ordered from here for lunch and the restaurant said the minimum order had to be 600 INR.

We got two plates of french fries, a margarite pizza and a CTC toast without the capsicum. Also a water melon juice and a cold coffee.

Everything was amazing. Highly recommend!

Aditya T, Owner at Navtara Veg Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear Nabila,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback! We at Navtara constantly strive to improve our overall guest experience, and I am happy that the same was reflected in your recent visit. We hope to serve you again :)

However, I'd like to clarify that there seems to have been an error in communication by one of my team members, the minimum order for our home delivery is just INR 150! Apologies for the inconvenience caused due to the same, I have already looked into it and resolved the issue.