“Gets better and better”

Price range: US$300 - US$1,000
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

One of the oldest Goan cuisine restaurant gets better and better each time I go. Located in a beautiful old building with small pretty balconies. Must try the crab for starters. The Goan sausages, beef chilly fry and prawn curry.

3  Thank Mudhit G

Reviewed 20 July 2018

It was a Saturday afternoon and we were attending the Goa IT Summit 2018. If it was not for our host, we would never find the place. We started our mean with the masala feni that they said was aged for more than two years - it was an acquired taste but very interesting.

The meal started with fried calamari, rava fried Bombay duck; crab meat in the shell; prawn curry, prawns fry, kingfish dry, rice, papad, shark curry - the list is exhaustive and each dish was so authentically goan and absolutely delicious.

We closed our meal with some kokam sharbat which was also prepared a little differently from what I've normally had,

We stuffed ourselves silly and I will surely go back for more.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

I hope that's the spelling. Which is, a little piece of heaven. The simplest dessert but so yum. Do try.

Everything about this restaurant appealed to me. The decor, the non intrusive staff who left the place to us and disappeared - but they came bearing delicious food!

And the food was amazing. Especially the fish curry and rice! And the sera dura (I'm knocking off a couple of Rs, I don't know how to spell it!). We went as a group of friends and spent around 4 hours here. And ate all 4 hours! Burp!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Looks pretty rundown it’s got is beautiful charming old world beauty but you just can’t overlook. Had the pleasure of visiting this place with a friend for lunch.

We rested the fish in cheese sauce and it was really well made. Came with a side of fries and veg . The waiter recommended that we get some garlic bread and it was a great suggestion.

This place is reasonably expensive give the decor but the food is good and old world charm sometimes is a bit expensive.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Each time I come to Goa . I have to come here for one meal for sure. The entrance is decorated with shells and colourful tiles. It welcomes you with open arms. It has these small narrow balconies where they have seating for two. Very romantic.

1  Thank Travelguru410