All reviews pepperoni tree house bed and breakfast the owner spiral staircase birds singing b and b look forward to going back every morning us feel at home beautiful rooftop breakfast was delicious the main street surrounded by trees minute walk small hill place to stay
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

The Roatan Bed and Brakfast Apartments is great place to stay. The very friendly and helpful owner Barbara gives good informations. Clean and quiet rooms, good wifi, hot water and delicios breakfast. Nice oceanview.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Barbara is an amazing person, super welcoming and friendly but gives you your own space, she did everything to make us feel at home including letting us stay in the new room. The property is lovely surrounded by jungle with a view of the ocean and tucked away from the busier street below. Breakfast is delicious and varied, our favourite were the breakfast potatoes. Also for cat lovers there is pepperoni the beautiful kitty that sat with us on the hammock !
Thanks to Barbara for making our trip wonderful we would highly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2018

10 minutes walking from the main street of West End, safe walk. The B&B was awesome, my room had a fantastic view of the ocean.
The room was more than I expected and really cute, huge bathroom and a lot of light.
Barbara was an amazing host and she help me with tips and suggestions. And the girl working there was super friendly too and hard worker.
I love the place and the balcony, and breakfast was different and delicious every morning. Overall I really enjoy my days here.

Room tip: The first-floor room had an amazing view and a huge bathroom, and the balcony its just outside
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

WOW! Miss Barbara and her staff ( Ms. Lilian) were amazing! She is a true representation of the hospitality the island has. There was delicious breakfast in the mornings with fresh Oj and Honduran coffee. It was AMAZING. I already look forward to going back to stay at her place! She is warm and friendly and is great for recommendations on the island. The view is epic. I highly recommend! Allow me to show you...

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Hello,Ms.barbara the place was excellent and the meals was delicious the most enjoyable thing was the hammock and the walking distance to the main st.was awesome this was a good start of the day for I and my wife look forward in seeing you again.

Trip type: Travelled solo