Splash Inn Dive Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$85
Sea Breeze Inn(West End)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$106
US$46
  • Restaurant
Cocolobo(West End)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$112
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Posada Arco Iris(West End)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$75
Hotels.com
Sueno Del Mar Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$58
Seagrape Plantation Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$86
  • Breakfast included
Hostel La Buena Onda(West End)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$42
US$40
Lands End(West End)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$58
Hotels.com
The Beach House(West End)
US$179
US$173
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspepperonitree housespiral staircasebed and breakfastrooftop terracehome away from homeb and bevery morningbreakfast was deliciousbirds singingdirt roadminute walkthe main streetsurrounded by treessmall hillother guestsplace to stay
Reviewed 26 March 2018

It was my second time in Roatan, and my first at this property. It is having the best of both worlds. You feel as if you are in a mountain, but just a 10 minute walk to the beach. Perfect place to relax. The owner Barbara and staff are very friendly and make you feel as if you are family. The apartments are spacious and the views are spectacular.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2018

3 years after my last visit, it was finally time to go back to Roatan, and of course Roatan B&B. Barbara, the owner, gave me the warmest welcome when I arrived, and it almost felt like coming home. A lot of improvements had been made, both to the driveway and outdoor area, but also to the rooms and apartments, and it looked great!

I stayed in the same room as last time, a large room with a lot of space to put away my clothes, a very comfortable bed, TV, ceiling fan, and windows on two sides, which meant that I could wake up to fresh air flowing through the room and the sounds of the jungle. Awesome! A door directly from the room to the huge private bathroom had been added, so that it was no longer necessary to go via the hallway. Great! The shower had both hot water and good pressure, which is not too common in this part of the world. The room was cleaned every day, and the breakfast was freshly prepared every morning.

I spent a lot of time on the large, shared balcony, talking to Barbara and the other guests, having a beer or a drink and looking at hummingbirds flying by. I watched several beautiful sunsets from the roof terrace together with new friends (other guests), and am still convinced this must be the best view in West End. We were also very fascinated by the night sky, and all the details you can see when there's no light pollution. I loved ending my evenings in the hammock with the purring house cat, Pepperoni, on my lap.

West end has lots of dive shops, great restaurants and bars, and is a fun place to hang out. It can sometimes get a bit loud in the evenings, so it was great to walk 5-10 minutes up to the charming, wooden house on the hill, away from the hustle and bustle. I am totally in love with this relaxed but social place, and the most amazing host, Barbara! Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Great hospitality in a quiet hillside location away from the busy West End water front. Yet only a ten minute walk to the water front. We would stay there again for sure! Getting there for the first time can be a bit tricky if your on your own.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We only stayed here one night before flying out the next day, but it was a relaxing and beautiful end to our trip. Barbara was a lovely and gracious hostess who arranged transportation for us from the ferry terminal and to the airport. The B&B is nestled in the trees and giant bamboo on a hillside within easy walking distance of West End. We appreciated being close to restaurants but away from the night time bustle of West End. The room and bathroom were both spacious, airy and comfortable. Barbara's breakfast was delicious and enjoyable. The rooftop offered a lovely view of the surrounding area and the sea. Totally enjoyable!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Our large room had patio had a wonderful view. We were warmly greeted by Barbara who is a fount of knowledge. We enjoyed watching the sunset from the roof deck. Stargazing followed as almost no light pollution. Breakfasts were tasty. Enjoyed fellow traveler. Only downside is that I'm partially handicapped and found the 600 m road from the village up to hotel difficult.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family