All reviews dive master dive shop wonderful family nice pool family owned and operated island tour sea grape front office short walk breakfast and lunch main office the cottages dive package night dive ocean front hot water dive sites
Reviewed 29 August 2018

It was a great experience from the beginning. The staff is very friendly and they even help you organising your visits to other places. My son and I loved the place, very clean, nice views and so close to the beach that we walked even at night. The surroundings are very secure and people are so nice in that place. Food was also very good!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Thank Francia Michell... Q
Mariela W, Front Office Manager at Seagrape Plantation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Guest!

Thank you for the feedback about our hotel and staff! we look forward to
welcoming you back to Seagrape in the near future!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This is the first time my husband and I stayed here but it won’t be the last. While we have known the owners and staff for several years we have always stayed somewhere else, we’ll all that changes now! We stayed in one of the ocean view bungalows and it was great. We did the eat, dive, sleep package and what a tremendous value. It include breakfast and lunch daily plus you pick you number of dives. The bungalow was clean, tidy, and with the hammock on the front porch there were almost fights between my husband and I about who got the hammock. The pool was wonderful and refreshing and despite my desire to get into the ocean in front of the resort it just didn’t happen...well, at least not from the ladder. I highly recommend this extremely personable resort...everyone becomes like family.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest!

Glad to read Seagrape was of your liking, we are happy to know that this will not be the
last time we will be welcoming you back to Seagrape and we do look forward to seeing you
and your husband soon!
I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the team!

Thank you!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

You can read some of my past reviews for some more specific items. We have been visiting Roatan for many years now. The best decision we ever made was to trade in the larger resorts and give Seagrape a try. We have been coming back to stay there ever since. You are in a perfect location to Wed End (walking distance). Everyone there is family and treats you as a family as well. The restaurant was added a couple of years ago and is amazing for breakfast and lunch. Perfect for those diving who need a bite before and after your dives. The dive shop is awesome! This time we dove with Hugo. He did a great job and highly recommend him or Ricky Jr. to anyone no matter what your skill set is. They also recently added a spa. My fiancée and I were celebrating our engagement this trip and they set us up with massages under the thatch roof top down next to the water. The massages were outstanding. Only issue was a little confusion on the cost of a couples massage, but it was worth any price. This is not a fancy resort, so if that is what you are looking for, you may want to look elsewhere. If you are a diver and want a great, clean place to stay...this is for you.

Room tip: Spend a little extra and stay in a bungalow.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest!

Thank you for continuing choosing Seagrape for your vacation place on Roatan! We
look forward to welcoming you, your fiancee and your friends again and again.

Best Wishes!

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Stayed in one the ocean front bungalows. We were there to dive dive and dive some more and so we did. Accommodations, and dive shop gave us what we were looking for and then some. The location is fabulous for several reasons, diving to the right and left of inlet, far enough to be quiet from town yet close enough to be right in the action\shops and restaurants of town, walkable distance daily, 5 min. Oceanfront with an opportunity every evening for the sunset weather/clouds permitting. I personally like to support family/individually owned business and have a preference for smaller crowds so don’t think I could of found a better match for what I was looking for.

Every single person I came across that worked at Seagrape, thank you, I appreciate your friendly sincere service that helped make my son and i’s trip/experience a lifetime/life changing experience and memory.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 1l2b

Dear Guest!

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are happy to know that you and your son
were very please with our services! We look foward to welcoming you back sometime in
the near future!!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Seagrape Plantation is always a joy to return to for a relaxing dive trip. The staff makes you feel like family. Whether traveling as a single visitor or a large dive group, Seagrape will meet your needs and then some. The rooms are clean and comfortable, breakfast and lunch are pleasant, and the dive staff is top-notch. The resort is located in a quiet area with a short walk to town, so you have the best of both worlds. We plan to return as quickly as we can.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank 4Divers
Mariela W, Front Office Manager at Seagrape Plantation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Greetings from Roatan!

Dear Guest!
Thank you for sharing your experiences with the readers of tripadvior! we will look forward to welcoming
you to Seagrape again!