All reviews memorable evening fresh catch of the day guilty pleasure lobster charming b b tropical trees ceviche half moon bay zach lola hosts bats zeus flutter roatan island submarine
Reviewed 2 May 2017

My husband and I spent a week in Roatan at The Lily Pond with Zak, Luis and their two dogs, Zeuss and Lola. The adventerous portion of our trip was exploring the Island on our own and also with Davis, the taxi driver recemmonded by Zac and Luis.The island had so much beauty to explore. At the Lily Pond we woke each day to Luis making us a custom order breakfast with fresh island ingredients. Each morning I would wander a few steps to half moon bay for a great snorkeling experience. Frequently I would bring my hula hoop out to the lane for a nice spin. After island exploring for the day we would have cocktails at the Lily Pond and sometimes also dinner, which was great. Our room was spacious with lots of privacy. Luis, Zak and Davis were fun to talk with and they were all so kind. I would recommend the Lily Pond to any of my friends or family.

Room Tip: Penthouse room was great!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kathy N
Reviewed 19 February 2017

If you want to get away from the hustle of West End and experience a quiet night with good food The Lily Pond House is for you. Everything is cooked to order. I particularly like the seafood pasta, which is served in red or white sauce. The Fisherman's Platter is enough for two to share. You will hear tunes from Tony Bennitt, Frank Sinatra, Celine Dion and many other easy listening crooners. It is a great place for a romantic getaway. Zak and Louis are the prefect hosts.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank marthaw556
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Max owner/waiter is very friendly and helpful in many ways. Food was great. Fruit bat come around at night and you can feed that, that was way cool.he mad a couple of great dogs that are very friendly but don't beg at the tables. Plays great music, relaxing and like eating at a friends place.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lynnhol
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Last week (September 2016), I stayed at the guest house Lily Pond Roatan in West End, Roatan, with my friend, my goddaughter and my daughter. My friend and I are both in our early thirties, my goddaughter is 14, and my daughter is 5. Friend and goddaughter are Honduran, and my daughter and myself are from USA. This is hands down the best guest house in Roatan, and it was perfect for ALL of us, despite our differing ages and nationalities. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and beautifully decorated (with original paintings by Luis!). The guesthouse is right in the heart of West End, but it is nestled back on a quiet road just off the main drag. The food is the best in West End! Seriously.. My goddaughter ate ALL of her grilled vegetables which my friend and I were expecting to finish off! Zak and Luis are incredible, generous hosts who treated us like family. We had the time of our lives. I highly recommend Lily Pond Roatan.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank catalinasps
Reviewed 23 May 2016

My husband and I fell in love with this place, the owners, and the animal babies. You will never be treated better that at the Lily Pond, we felt like guests of the owners as opposed to just strangers. And their food is PHENOMENAL. You wont' be disappointed!

Room Tip: Treated like family here!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple