Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$88
Orbitz.comUS$88
TripadvisorUS$88
eDreams
1,176 results
All reviews dive resort restaurant staff west bay open water water taxi boat captain the reefs lion fish lobster sterling paulo rafa chris dock moreno gear roatan
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

Was not sure about the trip in general but Eli was very kind to have sent all COVID related info for the hotel and island that I felt very comfortable about taking my first trip to Roa.
The owner, Paolo is always around and takes time to get to know his guests. The property is located so well that while offering comfortable and quiet rest, it is literally a step away from the co-located dive shop, diving deck, and the best of West End life. Literally next door to water cabs, shops, restaurants.
Sterling was very patient outfitting me w swimming and snorkeling gear. And Paolo recommended the perfect first time diving instructor Ricardo.
I was so grateful for Complimentary breakfast having it early and in a quiet shade to start my day. Felipe was awesome fixing my vegetarian breakfast. Very friendly and patient staff. Eli went above and beyond by arranging transportation from and to airport. The first trip went surprisingly well and I am returning to Splash Inn in May.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank sashakm2001
Reviewed 8 March 2021

March of 2021, I traveled to Roatan to dive with a pair of really good friends. This was a trip previously scheduled for 2020, but that couldn’t be completed due to COVID. The wait was worth it.
The rooms were clean when we got there and well maintained throughout our 4 night stay. No issues with bugs or water pressure or cleanliness at all.
We ended up eating at the dive ship due to construction at the restaurant area, but it wasn’t a problem, as it is just across the alley and the weather was beautiful. The Splash Inn is a few feet from their dock, so it was all very convenient. By the time we left, they were prepping to stain the restaurant deck, so I would assume everything will be up per usual by mid March.
One of the best parts of the stay was the people who made us feel so welcome; the entire time was pleasant, interactions friendly and helpful.
Ricardo was our dive master and was extremely knowledgeable of all our dive locations (we did 7 of them) and helpful in getting my open water dives in. I never had any concerns regarding any of the dives.
Sterling assisted Ricardo and was fun, friendly and helpful both in and out of the water.
Captain Moreno made sure all our rides were quick and crisp, and we never waited after surfacing after our drive dives.
Ricardo, Sterling and Moreno worked as a well oiled machine and after the first day, we had built a strong enough rapport that our last 4 dives were like diving with friends.
Eli (Eliazar), the manager, was accommodating and friendly, and made good recommendations for us throughout our 4 night stay.
In regards to location, you can’t beat it. West End isn’t very big, but Splash Inn is smack dab in the middle, with easy access to everything, including a quick water taxi ride to West End (more tourist focused, less dive focused, in my opinion). The local food was fantastic — baleadas, empanadas, ceviche and more. We ate like kings for almost nothing.
COVID scares have really made the island vacant, but that just made it a great time to go and enjoy the entire time without any crowds. I highly recommend this location if you are planning to spend time in Roatan.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Compass0052
Reviewed 7 March 2021

Me and two good friends stayed at the Splash Inn Dive Resort in March of 2021. We booked a 4 night 7 dive package. The restaurant area was under construction the whole time which was actually fine as we ate our complimentary breakfast outdoors near the dive shop. The staff was great - esp Elias at the hotel and Ricardo and Sterling along with Capitan Moreno on the boat. The took us to great diving spots and really let us lead the way. The island was pretty dead due to Covid but really it is a great time to go. The island doc is easy to work with to get your test to come home. I would recommend heading down and tell them "el guero" sent you....

Room tip: It is wide open, ask for something near the back for quiet and something near the front for ocean views but some street noise.
Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank Sherpa24957
Reviewed 19 February 2021

This is my second time to Splash inn and dive resort and it didn’t disappoint!!!! The staff is soo friendly and accommodating! Ely made sure everything was perfect with our check in and our rooms all week. Our Divemaster Sterling Bush was AWESOME in the water ans out!! He was pointing out all the cool things and made us all feel comfortable in the water !!!

Roatan is an awesome little island! I would highly recommend a visit to Splash inn and Roatan!!

I will be back!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

This was a nice place to stay. It is really close to the ocean and close to a lot of restaurants. The manager (Eliazar) it’s a really friendly and helpful person. If you are look for a place to stay I will recommend Splash Inn Dive Hotel.

Date of stay: January 2021