1,030 results
All reviews ginger lemonade open water certification restaurant staff daily specials west bay great diving water taxi rooms are clean marine life lobster lion fish the reefs boat captain these guys can't wait to go back air conditioner cable tv
Reviewed 12 May 2018

My family and I had a fantastic time during our stay at the Splash Inn Dive Resort. Their entire group of staff were always friendly and provided a high level of service. The best part of our experience was the dive resort. We took the open water dive course here and our instructor, Mariam T., was absolutely incredible! She explained everything with ease and made learning to scuba dive the best part of our trip by far. We had a fantastic time learning to dive with her. Thank you very much Mariam! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone interested in scuba diving.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Rafa_Brioso_, General Manager at Splash Inn Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Mr. / Mrs,
On behalf of all the staff, I would like to thank you for your very nice words!
We're all so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our service and kindness of the staff!
We are all totally committed to offering a relaxing and unforgettable experience to our Clients, and I am so glad you felt this.

We hope you visit us again, as you are already part of the Splash Inn Dive Resort family.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Splash inn knows how to take care of everything. Darrell can help with any questions. Karim and Sterling consistently go above and beyond to get anything at anytime. They make you feel like they’ve known us forever. They truly don’t rest until they know you’re happy. They all have a great sense of humor. The food here is amazing. We kept wanting to try new places but the food at splash is too good to pass up. The owner caught a huge fish one day and cooked it for us that night and it was one of the best meals we’ve ever eaten. Free breakfast daily is delicious too and of course the best coffee I’ve had. Splash is laid back, friendly, happy people that enjoy making their guests happy. Dive shop on site accommodating scuba diversand snorkelers. I’d stay here forever if I could.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank A M

Dear AM,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay with us at the Splash Inn Dive Resort. I was absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we met your expectations. I was very proud to read your feedback that I have already shared with my team. A good hotel is nothing without a great team to back it up so again many thanks for your kind words. We all look forward to welcoming you back once again in the near future.
My best wishes,

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Steerling, Karim and Darrol were awsome aswell but thanks to all the workers here. Also propes to the chef omg food AMAZING and spendy. There al great people. The owner cought a mfish and he served in in the splash, with in 4 hours we were eating ir for dinner. It was the BEST fush ive EVER eatin

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. / Mrs.
On behalf of all the staff, I would like to thank you for your very nice words!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 6 May 2018

My husband and I recently spent a week in Roatán at the Splash Inn Resort. We had never been to Roatán before so we had the usual apprehension that comes with going someplace totally unfamiliar. I read many reviews on Trip Advisor and Splash Inn sounded nice. They were number one rated which, admittedly, confused me a bit since the price was so incredibly reasonable. Yesterday my husband and I read about 15 reviews on TA of Splash Inn. People described the rooms, the food, the diving, West End, West Bay, etc. My husband and I reminisced about what made our trip so great. There were several things, but three jumped out at us: (1) The people at the resort and dive shop were simply wonderful. Very helpful. Very friendly. Very professional. Simply wonderful. It all started when I contacted Marvin and the first impression he gave me of Splash Inn was that my husband and I would be well taken care of. That's important when you've never been somewhere before. Then add in Karim, Sterling, Ramiro, Janelle, Ace, Miriam, 'Elvis', the front desk, housekeeping, the chef, the cooks, the owner and his wife, etc. All great! (2) Splash Inn Resort is simply an inn, BUT my husband and I thought the service was Resort-worthy. We truly felt like we got 5-star service. I expect that at a pricey resort, say the Four Seasons. I was amazed by this at a reasonable inn. (3) Everything was so wonderfully easy! The dive shop, restaurant, inn, and pier for dive boats were in the same vicinity and everything just flowed. It was so easy that, at times, we felt like we were at an all-inclusive -- a place where we didn't have to drive or do much of anything but simply enjoy. We will return!

Thanks, All!!!!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mcalico,

I am delighted to read that your expectations were met or exceeded and that you will return to us when you next visit Roatan. Your feedback is invaluable and much appreciated, as it enables us to constantly monitor and improve the care and service we provide to our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Splash Inn Dive Resort in the future, as you are already part of the Splash Inn Dive Resort family.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Best hotel + best restaurant = Great trip! Wake up right on the water, stroll out your room door to the open air breakfast area a whopping 30 yards away. Enjoy a great buffet breakfast or a la carte order with incredible coffee every morning while watching the island wake up. Since it's right on the main drag through "town," this place has the best people watching you can imagine. After breakfast, you stroll another 10 yards to your dive shop and find your gear all set up for the morning dives. Another day in paradise.
Rooms are fairly basic by US standards. Soft beds, clean bathrooms on the smaller side, a small tip or "propina" for the maids is only about $2 per day and they love you. The location cannot be beat and you really are right in the middle of everything. Easy walk to every shop, mini-mart (mini fridge in rooms for snacks or a night cap), bar and restaurant. I would not consider any other place after having been there for 2 weeks and checked out all the other options for a return trip. The owners are there to resolve any concern you might have, the GM Rafa is great, Mayra, Sterling, Ramiro and Karim and the other wait staff had coffee waiting for us every morning and made feel like a guest in their home every time we walked into the restaurant area.
The lunches are even better. Tons of options and everything is prepared fresh and fantastic! My son loved the calamari (best on Island), the burgers and of course, the fresh made pizzas are amazing.
The dinners were the best of the best. The chef is a maestro of the wood fired grill. The meats are all prepared as you would yourself. They have live music most nights and they run specials every day that just add to the enjoyment of your entire stay. Don't miss the little man with the huge voice "SI SENOR!!!" Simply the best place to eat on the island and our family tried them all. This place checked all the boxes for a family of fairly picky eaters.

1  Thank ChicagoMikeK
Rafa_Brioso_, General Manager at Splash Inn Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Mike,