“Mazing food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2018

The food here will not disappoint. The burrito I had was absolutely amazing. All of the appetizers were delicious. A must go place in the West End.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I live in Roatan but it was until a couple of weeks ago that I decided to stop and eat there. I checked their menu and prices were pretty good. I ordered fish tacos and were delicious!!! My friend ordered nachos and they were amazing! We are definitely visiting them again! Don't forget to order desserts, yo won't regret it! Pecan pie and chocolate croissants! YUMMY!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I live on Roatan,and Cannibal Cafe is one of my favorite places to eat. They serve without a doubt the best nachos on the island. I order the beef and bean nachos with jalapenos. They have a great selection of hot sauces.Very laid back atmosphere,good background tunes and not too loud like some places. You can actually carry on a conversation. Cold beer and mixed drinks.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Having been a regular customer for more than 9 yrs, I must say that the Cannibal Cafe NEVER disappoints.
The food is always great ( try the Anafrie for 6 bucks ) and we always leave full.
They also have a great selection of fresh,quality baking a couple days a week..see *strudel and pecan pie*
The service never fails with Maria and Dennis et al.
The location and vibe speak for themselves.
Great meeting spot in the heart of West End
I highly recommend the Cannibal as a "MUST" stop when on Roatan.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We liked this place enough to stop twice and here during our visit to Roatan. Their lemonade is amazing. You could tell it was fresh squeezed. Both times we ordered the Anafres. It is really good and their fresh made chips are very tasty and unique. The grande quesadilla was enough for two to eat. Great place.

Date of visit: August 2018