“Shrimp tacos!”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here our last day on the island. Wish we discovered it sooner! The lobster wontons were a great app. I had the Jamaican jerk shrimp skewers which were delicious, but my wife and mom both had the shrimp tacos and raved about them. Said they were the best tacos they’ve ever had (and we are taco snobs from Southern CA!).

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Some of the best cocktails and meals on the island. It's pricey - but it's worth it to get yourself away from all the fried, gross food on the island, catering to trashy palettes. Also has an amazing view and if the weather is nice - a bar out on the pier.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Sometimes the service is a bit slow but you must remember it is all on island time. The food is very fresh and delicious and the view cannot be beat!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I don't give bad reviews often as I always try to find something good in the taste of the food, but this time I need to advice people about the bad quality of the food at this restaurant.

The place is beautiful from outside and this is why we decided to have lunch here, huge mistake!

The place was empty, so we sit in the second floor in a table with good views, despite of the fact we couldn't enjoy it as the weather was really bad.

We order two Snapper dishes, Puttanesca & Tempura, that was our bad choice, because both dishes were prepared with the same no tasty Snapper frozen filet. We were told that Puttanesca was whole fish and was only a filet with sauce.

Tempura was even worst, little piece of the same "snapper" with a lot of crunchy and oily tempura, fries were soft, full of salt.

After we finished the horrible dishes we told to the waitress when we asked for the bill that we were completely non satisffied and she asked the chef to talk to us. He was very polite and explain that in fact the fish was frozen because they don't have a trusty supplier for daily fish, I knew he tried to do the best to cook something delicious but is not possible with that ingredients.

I payed the bill and expect the restaurant to refuse the payment as they knew that they have done something wrong, but they just collect the money and say goodbye.

I think the waitress even though it was funny...

1  Thank tightperu
Reviewed 26 November 2017

The servers must have been short-handed or new. The wait time to be served was slow, even by island time standards. The drinks and food were okay. I think we will skip this one in the future.