“Best Pizza on the Island”
Review of C Level Cafe & Bar

C Level Cafe & Bar
Ranked #4 of 68 Restaurants in West End
Price range: US$3 - US$21
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Central American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Pizza, Pizza, And More Pizza That's All We Do Here, For Four Years Now We've Made Nothing But Pizza In The New Building So It Must Be Good,
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Believe me when I say, I've tried them all and this is the best one, affordable price and great service! You can call and order it and just pick it up or eat it there!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 7 September 2018

I have reviewed this establishment before but that was 4 yrs ago and all about a burger. This time it's the PIZZA! Cognac's/ C Level pizza is the best pizza in West End. You can tell - quality ingredients, nice medium crust and fair prices. Order on the phone or dining in there, we are always satisfied. Recommended

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Have to really look for the sign and the C threw me off because the restaurant was recommended to us but I was looking for a “Sea” level sign.....it is C Level Cafe & Bar. Sign is counter level.

Anyway, pizza, service, fan locations ( you will understand when you get to Roatan ) all good. A for sure place to get a pizza fix and walk away having eaten if not all most of the pizza.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Great pizza, great people. What more do you need to know?? Eat here! You won't regret it! Cute cat too!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Hhogelund
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Never though I would travel to such a beautiful island just to eat pizza and it's crazy that we ate pizza three times during our stay, but you know what they say, 3rd time is a charm! Don't waste your time or money on any of the other pizza joints on the island. Joe and his staff certainly know how to throw down a mean & delicious pizza!

Date of visit: May 2018